Barbie as Rapunzel Reviews

October 28, 2014
I saw this when i was a child..... Unfortunately I still like it!
August 29, 2014
While it's not as good as Disney's "Tangled", it's still a unique twist on the fairy tale and an improvement over "Barbie in the Nutcracker".
½ February 3, 2014
Little kids, especially girls, are bound to like this film since they'll find most characters cute. For adults and older kids, well let's just say, not as much.
January 2, 2014
Was bored so I watched it, haha
July 7, 2013
One of the few Barbie films that is actually good. Magic, Dragons, and visually pleasing.
March 14, 2013
Not to mention for a beautiful story with some magic a little more than the original Grimm story with several addins or modifications . as for example the magic paintbrush to make paintings as 'space gates' as like my fantasy iso-dimension .Still the story is worth of watching
BUt still TANGLED-movie is more way better and much more fun
½ November 30, 2012
had to watch it when i babysat my neighbor, couldnt stand it.
August 4, 2012
VERY GOOD MOVIE FOR KID,S
July 30, 2012
Good for little girls, had to watch with my little cousins
July 2, 2012
This is my favorite one of all the barbie movies.
½ April 14, 2012
im a sucker for barbie movies and i don care
January 31, 2012
I used to watch this all the time when I was like 6. It was my favorite of all the barbie movies. But now I think is pretty stupid.
April 28, 2010
BEAUTIFUL STORY I'VE LOVED SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL
December 26, 2011
I saw this one years ago with my sister. It's cute for kids.
July 17, 2008
i love this movie :)
½ March 6, 2009
I like Barbies, as movies though. I'll tell you when I make up my mind.
June 8, 2010
... and who would have thought a movie such as Barbie as Rapunzel would be as good as it was?

I first tried stearing my daughter away from a movie such at this, but she reminded me the last few movies had been mine and it was her turn.

To begin with, I was expecting horrible animation, horrible script, and horrible voice overs. I was pleasantly suprised! To begin with, the animation wasn't bad at all, though it was no Shrek or anything comparable. The voice overs and script was all bad. The only side note I have is they changed the story of Rapunzel a bit, but still tolerable.

Overall ... a decent watch if you have kids and they like barbie.
June 8, 2010
I don't know if I am proud to say this, but I got this movie for my daughters-I love to watch it as much as they do. It is very well put together. Barbie as the Nutcracker and Barbie in Swan Lake are very good, too. But to see just one Rapunzel is the one to see.
June 10, 2008
Okay

okay
May 16, 2010
I don't like this film. I think it's annoying and stupid. But it is for girls. Well. Little girls. So it's harmless and innocent for the little 4-7 year olds. 17%