63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Barbie As The Princess and the Pauper Reviews

ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 1, 2009
I like Barbie Movies. They are cool.
Maymay A

April 22, 2009
Cute.
yomisso
December 27, 2008
some good singing and catchy lyrics, and barbie is a good role model for little ones. some interesting animation - some a bit 'unfinished' and disconnected.
June 21, 2007
My second favorite barbie movie

it was a good movie

Okay
November 22, 2008
Eh i never would have watched this if it weren't for Hollywood Video! WHY did I have to work at Hollywood Video?
September 26, 2007
Is it me or is the barbie movies getting better? I love this one!!! The music is great and so is the animation and storyline.
hotangel0740
May 31, 2007
lol dont judge! I was watching it with vess' neices and they fell asleep but i got all into it and had to see the end...sad i know
UnknownDemon
April 17, 2007
guess i am the type you have to clobber over the head to ram a point home...... this movies made that perfectly obvious to me..... WHY DID I SPEND $17 FOR THIS CRAP? BECAUSE I HAVE 3 GIRLS. DUH!!!!
April 4, 2007
I soooo love this movie, who cares if it's Barbie? The story line is awesome, and the fact that the characters sing is a great bonus!
February 20, 2007
It may be a little kids movie but I enjoyed watching this with the kids I watch. The songs are really cute.
papasmurf22
February 9, 2007
it is a musical and it is barbie, yet....i don't mind watching it every single day. the songs are wonderful! "I'm just like you....la la la la...."
mercedescelery
July 31, 2006
I don't like the talking animals much, but there is something about these movies that just makes me happy.
lifesasong
October 18, 2006
I'll admit it. I was flipping through the channels and stopped when this movie was on Nick. It scared the crap out of me.
October 7, 2006
These BARBIE specials usually put me to sleep, but this was the best of a bad bunch because it featured pretty decent songs.
MrsTeacup
June 25, 2006
Yea, i'm 14 and i've seen this movie, and given it three stars. But I babysit these kids and they love it so I watched it with them. It was a cute little movie.
tso05001
Funny story, but they are identical, and well, that works, but still, why culdn't they have made it a little more believable, because it's barbie that's why!
August 30, 2014
One of my favorite Barbie movies. I love the songs, the characters, and the plot. I wish the Barbie movies would go back to being sweet and timeless instead of flashy and superficial.
June 13, 2011
I LOVE THIS MOVIE :)
The Critic
May 6, 2012
A brightly coloured venture for the world's most popular doll, which has a strong fairy tale element than her previous direct-to-video/DVD films. Although not as engrossing as it could've been, this finely animated movie features a sparkling cast of characters and songs that won't bore its young audience.
July 7, 2011
I just love this whole damn series!