• Unrated, 1 hr. 30 min.

41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Baseball, Dennis & The French Reviews

April 4, 2012
Funny and thought provoking. Croshaw asks the questions that we are too busy or too inflexible to ask.
March 15, 2012
This looks interesting. Dennis Prager is by far my favorite conservative radio talk-show host. He's intelligent, perceptive, fair and doesn't resort to mockery or name-calling with those who disagree. Can't wait to see it.
March 17, 2012
I really enjoyed this movie. Paul Croshaw does a good job of telling his life story while highlighting Dennis Prager's ideas.
March 17, 2012
I loved this movie! To take a break from stupid comedies and poorly written dramas was refreshing. This movie is for anyone who is open minded and thoughtful. Dennis Prager offers clarity and wisdom but it is all done in an entertaining and humorous tone. It was a great use of my time!
March 17, 2012
You will really love this movie. It was produced as a labor of love.
March 17, 2012
This Is a good movie. It's the story of director Paul Croshaw and how he went from being a liberal to a conservative. Some parts of the movie were a little slow for me, but the highlight was Dennis Prager sharing his great wisdom on conservativism and have shared this movie with some of my left wing buddies, which got them to consider some important conservative ideas.
Tracy H.
March 15, 2012
I haven't seen it but I've always thought Dennis Prager was by far the most intelligent, reasonable and fair of the conservative talk-show hosts. He never descends to mocking his opponents and always gives the other side a fair hearing. Can't wait to see this movie.