Baseline Killer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baseline Killer Reviews

½ November 22, 2009
This is my first, and could very well be my last Ulli Lommel film. I think I might have found the only director who is even in the same league to compete against the dreck of Uwe Boll. Fuck this movie.
July 5, 2009
I watch a lot of movies. All types, all qualities. Without a doubt, Baseline Killer is the worst of the worst. I punished myself by watching the complete movie. I regret that decision. From the clueless beginning to the agonizing end, it only got worse. How any person would have financed or acted in such a disaster is beyond me. If you are thinking about viewing this movie, do yourself a favor and take an overdose of sleeping pills. Your time will be better served.......
July 31, 2013
This movie has NOTHING, at all, to do with the Baseline Killer!!! One, the Baseline Killer/Rapist is African American. Two, he NEVER killed more than two people, at ANY of his crime scenes. Three, this movie is unridiculously horrible, and should NEVER have been released! If you are going to base a movie on a "serial killer", make sure you have more in common with the real events, than simply killing, and a title. I'd give negative stars, if were possible!
½ December 5, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011

(2009) Baseline Killer
HORROR

It was supposedly inspired by the real-life story of the infamous Phoenix serial killer arrested in 2006, but is really a film project done in the basement of a hardware funiture store focusing on pointless babblings of 8 women who're eventually become trapped since their were no windows or other openings! This is also one of those movies where the 2 serial killers know about the areas then the people that live there! It helps when you use your "fast-forward" button to save time since you can still be able to understand whats going on!

1/2 out of 4
September 12, 2010
The idea of the movie could have made it so good....but this one failed terribly!
½ July 3, 2010
Horrible, not even acting and too fake.
½ April 23, 2010
Absolutely horrible! Bad script, acting and special effects...
December 22, 2009
This was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. Not one of those girls could act and the editing and effects were horrid! I was duped into renting it on shaw on demand because of the 3 star rating which should have been like negative 12. That was an hour and a half I have lost of my life but it sure makes you appreciate the well made movies out there. HORRIBLE!
½ November 22, 2009
July 5, 2009
½ May 10, 2009
The only thing this movie has in common with the actual case is the title of the movie. This was low budget garbage, I kept fighting to stay awake and kept hoping the characters would get killed so the movie would be over.
½ March 22, 2009
Poorly acted but interesting subject material and well filmed.