68% The Equalizer Sep 26

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Batman: Dead End Reviews

Jason S

December 5, 2007
This is a great little fan film with a great effects team behind it. It was made as a video business card by the man behind the costumes and creature effects and I would think he would be able to find work anywhere. It's also a great version of the Batman and I dig the version of the Joker.
A fun film. I know that this isn't the norm for a movie, and really it's more of a short than a movie, but I thought that is was filmed well and that the people behind it treated it like it was the next big blockbuster and it shows. It is quality.
Ken S

August 31, 2007
Great little short film. Well worth seeing
Marcus W

December 9, 2009
Batman Vs. The Joker Vs. Predators - this thing was fucking cool. A must watch on youtube!
Chosen 7

May 25, 2008
Cool short film, didn't make much sense though...
starlimitz2
January 5, 2010
It was good, but I didn't really like it as much as everyone else seems to. The idea was interesting, and with a bigger budget it could be a smashing film. I liked how the Joker looked, however the actor wasn't exactly great at laughing like the Joker. The placing of the Predators in this short kind of broke the usual theme of the Batman and Joker showdowns, but I guess that was the idea in the first place.
madmorning
July 17, 2009
Interesting low budget short. Loved the idea that two different universes merging, Batman and Preditor/Alien. Wish there was more.
res8rku6
August 6, 2008
Pretty good for a fan made film, based on Batman vs. Predator vs. Aliens. Very short film, could have been longer.
June 1, 2008
"What's the matter, freak? Can't take a little joke? "
..................................................................
I can't actually beleive this is listed as movie, but good on it!

This has to be seen by anyone that loves the idea of crazy idea's on the screen. Seriously this goes from pure batmania right into fanboy mental at a lightning pace.

This totally sums up the mentality of when you were a bit younger and the "What if" discussions bounce around you and your friends. It's a total blast.

Totally worth checking out
............................................................
"You're going back to Arkham! "
May 19, 2008
A really well made short film to be sure. Doesn't last more than 5 minutes, but those are 5 bad ass minutes any fan would drool over. Best tradition Batman suit ever made, and the white eyes are a PERFECT touch.
MovieDude1221
August 23, 2007
really not that bad for a short film-a lot better than the 7 minutes i wasted watching "Cats on a Plane" ugh
serena2u2
August 11, 2007
absolutely brilliant..I loved this short story so much..I have watched it over and over..if you like batman, the predator and aliens, it is a must see to believe!!!!
May 19, 2014
If you are into the Batman Vs Predator series, you would deffentally enjoy this film. The acting is decent, sfx is great and the story line is decent as well. This low budget film caught my attention right off when i heard from a friend about its story, so i naturally checked it out and was happy with the results. This is to all of you DC/Batman fans out there, this is one of the darkest Batman i have seen in a long time. They really showed how good pre, post and shooting can go a long way in a semi low budget film. I would really like to see more films from this great group of guys, they have great sense of style and ambition that made this film one the best 8 min shortys i have seen to date.
January 15, 2014
A good exercise in filmmaking and telling a Batman story.
August 22, 2013
Un corto interesante y bien logrado.
August 4, 2012
Haha, more hilarious than it is serious...because the involvement of Aliens and Predators are just laughable. But it is well-shot.
June 14, 2013
this is very well done. i love the part when the xenomorph grabs the joker and he had this " OH CRAP " look on his face haha. great film. amazing they did this will a low budget. imagine what it would of been with even more money invested in it.
Nik M.
April 20, 2013
In general, Batman: Dead End is a pleasure to watch taking into consideration its great lighting and atmospheric settings. However, despite its big-name stars (Batman, Joker, the Xenomorph, and the Predator) the short film fails to deliver motivation, confusing its beginning with Joker from the rest of the film (the confrontation with the aliens) but can be argued to fit its title, being a dead-end situation with the aliens (caught in the middle) that leads to only one conclusion.
March 9, 2013
this film it´s great
January 6, 2013
A fan-made film has the Dark Knight pursuing The Joker and encounters Aliens and Predators!! Very well made!! Too bad it's not longer!!