Batman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman Reviews

December 28, 2006
Batman.
January 20, 2007
Though the cartoon hadn't truly perfected its style yet these are some good episodes especially the Mr. Freeze "Heart of Ice" episode. Shows what some imagination while respecting your characters can do for a francise.
March 16, 2007
This 2002 animated movie helped pave the eventual way from Tim Burton's abominations to today's super-cool Christopher Nolan masterpieces. Had the distinction (if I remember correctly) of featuring Mark Hamill as the voice of The Joker, which was really cool in its own right. Inspired heavily by Frank Miller's 1992 graphic novel which was the primary source of inspiration for Nolan's Batman reboot films Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
January 16, 2008
Best animated show of all time. Including the whole run of preceding shows, Superman, Justice League, Batman Beyond....
August 3, 2007
Batman may not have superpowers, but no one can deny that his toys more than make up for it. He's surprisingly badass.
May 12, 2007
"Taking a cue from the caped crusader's comic book rebirth in Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns and Batman: Year One, this 1992 animated series saved the TV Batman from a fate worse than camp and drew an unexpected audience for an a..." THIS is the synopsis for this series? Whoever wrote that should be shot. This was waaaaaaay better than DKR. This series redefined superhero cartoon shows. Putting it in a class with DKR is an insult.
March 8, 2007
One of the true landmarks of animation in my opinion, this series has it all: Excellent vocal work, superior animation, breathtaking action, harrowing suspense, intense and involving storylines, and perhaps the best representation of both The Dark Knight and his Rogues Gallery ever commited to film. Even the lesser episodes of this series are superior to just about anything else out there, and the producers and writers and directors really know how to go above and beyond what the fans want and expect from the show. One of the greatest of all animated series.
February 12, 2007
i have a step brother that is 6 that and my dad is still loves comics so yea i will watch any comic book hero in any type of movie
½ January 29, 2007
This collection of episodes from the TV series are an excellent introduction into the world of The Batman.
November 2, 2006
If this is the cartoon I think it is, the combination of futuristic/retro look was very effective and the stories weren't bad.
September 26, 2006
I love Batman. I grew up watching the cartoons and the mvovies. Batman is my favorite super hero and always will be.
April 26, 2006
THIS REVIEW FOR FOR THE ENTIRE BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES
.............................................
The animated series of batman is the best thing that ever happened to Batman, everything about it is pretty much perfect. Kevin Conroy pretty much owns batman after more than making it his own and the DC animation team show there love and respect for the dark knight in every frame and plot line.

Anyone has has never checked this out in it's entirity is missing something from there lives because outside of japan there is no better example of episodic well written amazingly visual animation! You will not be disapointed, all 4 seasons are just plain great!
..............................................
"hello bats"
May 24, 2006
The best cartoon of any super hero ever.. it all started here and it eventually led to us having Batman Begins, Superman, Justice Leage, and Justice League Unlimited. Great show with amazing animation.
March 16, 2006
i like batman, is that little boyish of me? of course i haven't seen batman since forever...except for that one time after 'dance' lessons, haha em.