Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero Reviews

½ April 7, 2016
Liked this one a lot as a kid. Another solid entry to the animated batman series
½ April 4, 2016
Çok ho?uma gitti, en çok be?endim yan?, Robin ve Batgirl olmas?, asl?nda dü?manda fena de?ildi ne olsa Batman hayranlar? Mr. Freeze çok iyi bilir, bu animasyonda Mr. Freeze çok iyi yans?t?lm??, amac? kar?s? Nora'y? tekrar hayata kavu?turabilirmek için planlar pe?inde. Ayr?ca Batman, Robin ve Batgirl birlikte çal??mas? çok ho?uma gitti. Genel olarak be?endim, izliycek olan arkada?lara ise izleyin gerçekten bir?ey kaybetmessiniz Batman: Mask of the Phantasm izlediyseniz bunuda izleyin çünkü bu ondan daha iyi izlerken görüceksiniz. Keyifli seyirler :)
½ May 4, 2012
More accurately titled Batgirl, Robin & Mr. Freeze as it features the best portrayal of the Bat-family and the rapport between its members outside of the source material, and Batman is more a secondary character. This is no bad thing as we get a woman showing the courage, compassion and strength that rarely seems to be allowed in superhero media. More time spent with the great version of the titular villain would have been nice, but it may have taken away from the admirable efficiency of the story-telling.
½ February 14, 2016
3D blended with 2D? awful. otherwise, the plot felt a little forced, but it was still a touching conclusion (but really, it turned out not to be a conclusion...) to Victor Fries' story.
January 28, 2016
This batman movie has a good story line and good animation and lots of action I watched this movie when I was a kid it's a good movie!
½ December 27, 2015
Absolutely craps all over the cold mess Schwarzenegger produced as Mr Freeze. Although greater quantity of Batman combat may be left desired, this feature length spin-off from the classic animated series proves that one of Batman's more tragic and underrated villains can be successfully given the movie treatment in a cool and dignified way. Very icely done.
December 21, 2015
Great Batman animated movie, still wished that the tv show was still airing new episodes of Batman the animated series. I like all the main characters in this movie especially Mr. Freeze, batgirl, robin, and of course a no brainer Batman. I also love the characters voices like Batman voiced by Kevin Conroy, he's my favorite Batman voices of all time. And whoever voiced Mr. Freeze, I forgot his name but he's great at being Mr. Freeze. Fun, thrilling experience for young children. not the best Batman animated movie but nothing can beat Batman: mask of phatasm.
½ October 16, 2015
Very Good Straight To Video Film It Has Everything It Should To Meet Your Expectations
½ February 12, 2012
Better than Batman and Robin at least
June 19, 2015
This animated film ends up being better than a lot of the live action Batman films
½ June 16, 2015
once again DC puts out some great animation. fun story.
December 27, 2013
This is the movie batman and robin should be
½ June 4, 2015
Batman and Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero is the second animated movie about the caped crusader, but this time featuring his sidekick Robin, as well as Batgirl. This time around, the story is all about (you guessed it) Mr. Freeze, and his plan to kidnap Barbara Gordon as she's the only donor, living or dead, that is a match for Mr. Freeze's wife, who is in a coma and requires an operation. This was actually a straight-to-video title, but doesn't come off that way. It's actually shorter than its predecessor and feels more like an extended version of an episode of Batman: The Animated series more than anything, which isn't a bad thing. It's not quite as good overall as Mask of the Phantasm, but on its own, it's still quite entertaining.
April 27, 2015
I'd really like to know who's bright idea it was to leave an abandoned oil rig still full of oil 5 miles off of Gotham's shoreline.
April 2, 2015
Mr. Freeze proved to me he is the bad luck brian of the show
½ February 27, 2015
While targeted at kids, "SubZero" has plenty for adult fans of Batman to enjoy. The animation, story, score and voice acting are all up to the high standards established by the 90's Batman animated series. It turned out a lot better than the campy Mr. Freeze in the awesomely-bad "Batman and Robin" from the previous year.
½ July 27, 2008
Excellent direct-to-VHS film that puts many of the theatrical works to shame. I would highly recommend watching this one in sequence with "Heart of Ice" and "Deep Freeze" from Batman: The Animated Series. To me, that it is the definitive on screen depiction of Mr. Freeze.
½ August 9, 2014
SubZero is dark, damp and grim, where Mr. Freeze is humanized further following his 'revamped' character in Batman: The Animated Series, and is shown that he is somewhat relatable despite being a 'villain'.

Affected by the backlash from Batman & Robin (1997) film, Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero was delayed for a short while, but upon release, proved to be what Joel Schumacher's film failed to be.
½ September 27, 2014
Todo lo que Batman & Robin nunca fue, de hecho cualquier película es mejor que Batman & Robin, hasta The Dark knight Rises...
August 30, 2014