21% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Batman & Mr. Freeze - SubZero Reviews

August 2, 2010
Underrated Batman animated feature. It's tons of good fun and also it has tons of great story and characters and the voice actors of the animated series doing their best like they always do. Intense and lots of cool comic book fun.
December 22, 2013
Maybe it's just that Mr. Freeze is my favorite villain but I can still say that this is almost better than Mask of The Phantasm. ALMOST!
May 4, 2012
More accurately titled Batgirl, Robin & Mr. Freeze as it features the best portrayal of the Bat-family and the rapport between its members outside of the source material and Batman is more a secondary character. This is no bad thing as we get a woman showing the courage, compassion and strength that rarely seems to be allowed in superhero media. More time spent with the great version of the titular villain would have been nice, but it may have taken away from the admirable efficiency of the story-telling.
December 4, 2013
Odd that this was a direct to DVD movie, but it's a solid Mr. Freeze story with great voice acting, and great animation
muffin0681
May 16, 2013
I own this on DVD in a six movie pack along with:
* Justice League: Starcrossed The Movie (2001)
* The Batman Vs. Dracula (2005)
* Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker (2000)
* The Batman/Superman Movie (1997)
* Justice League: Secret Origins (2001)
September 4, 2013
Another awesome batman film that I love. This film is miles better than that awful piece of crap batman and robin. Mr freeze in this is awesome. Defenetly give this film a look
July 30, 2013
While the plot may be predictable and uninspired, this feature length spin-off succeeds for the same reasons as the brilliant animated series: beautifully drawn gothic animation, fantastic voice acting headed by Kevin Conroy and a dark, mature and sophisticated script that refuses to speak down to it's younger audiences in a condescending manner, making it suitable good fun for Bat fans of all ages.
August 4, 2012
Came out right after Batman & Robin did...and I still say THIS should've been the fourth Batman film.
June 20, 2013
Certainly no Phantasm but by far the best incarnation of Mr. Freeze in creation, it knocks the hell out of Schumacher's Batman & Robin! Great fun and the end is really quite touching.
June 12, 2013
I love every minute of it. A villain with love as a motive? Who wouldn't want that.
August 1, 2007
What amounts to a drawn out TV episode, and I really didn't like some of the animation, but the voice works was solid as always.
April 11, 2013
Mr. Freeze feels a little too comic booky for me in this (I know that seems daft) in comparison to some of the other animated Batman entries. It's still a decent watch but when you have him combined with Robin and Batgirl it's going to feel a bit Scrappy Do if you get my drift.
April 1, 2013
it has action, drama, relatable characters, FREAKIN POLAR BEARS, and an antagonist who is doing these horrible things in only to save his wife. A shakespearian tragedy. Should've made a theatrical release.
March 22, 2013
Just got this on DVD but I remember seeing it years ago. This cartoon series was just light years ahead of what was on tv back then. Hell even today shows would kill to be as good as this was and is. Young Justice is trying real hard but like most good shows today good cartoon = hey we are going to cancel your ass!! Anyway if you love Batman TAS get this. If you have never watched Batman TAS get this!! JUST PLAIN GET THIS!!! Nuff said!
March 22, 2013
after Mask of the Phantasm this was a horrible sight.
February 16, 2013
Pretty good storyline, but not enough Batman action until the end. The plot is a bit thin, but still enjoyable. The ending is touching and plays out well. Fairly good for a direct to video Batman film.
Rodschach
March 14, 2011
"Batman & Mr. Freeze - Subzero" triunfa más que otras películas de Batman al mostrarnos al murciélago y a su helado archienemigo en un enfrentamiento definitivo, con gran calidad de animación y una soficsticada trama.
February 7, 2013
Batman and Mr. Freeze: Subzero (DVD) 4/5 Herkys good story line, decent animation & a quick glimpse of Barbara Gordon"s alter ego.
February 5, 2013
Really Underated Movie. Fans seem to hate it for some of the Various uses of CGI. When it comes to how Piss Poor Batman & Robin was, This is Truly the Real Sequel to Batman Forever.
Really Underated Movie as I've Stated Earlier.
December 23, 2012
I grew up on this stuff :D It's nostalgic for sure but definitely doesn't stand up well to the new DC stuff coming out recently.