Beach Balls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beach Balls Reviews

September 5, 2013
A thin plot, stereotypical characters, and plenty of gratuitous nudity. Oh 80's T&A beach films, how we miss you. Beach Balls is a totally formulaic example and much has changed since then but still, there's nostalgic value at the very least.
July 14, 2008
While his parents are out of town, aspiring guitarist throws a party to win the girl and raise funds to buy a new guitar. This one somehow draws me in; helped out by likable leads and probation officer. Beachballs is a blast!
September 5, 2013
October 27, 2012
Rather than getting a job, a teen throws a party to raise money to get a guitar. He loses the money from the party but gets the girl and an offer to join the metal hair band that played at his party. Life is great.
½ April 18, 2012
just ok surf n sand comedy
December 17, 2008
May 16, 2008
One of the weaker 80's beach movies, but there are some decent laughs.