Beautiful Boy Quotes
The top Beautiful Boy quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Kate: You don't think if you force your son to eat carrots when he's young it will turn him into a killer when he grows up.‐ Submitted by Maryam Z (2 years ago)
- Sammy: As the boy and the girl ran out from the station wagon the beach was happy. It was happy to have their small footprints upon it, it was happy to have holes dug with plastic shovels, it was even happy to have paper wrappers blowing about after they'd gone. But the beach knew there would no longer be this to look forward to, no more careless play, only lonely snowfalls to mark the beginnings of an endless winter. The beach loved the boy and the girl, though had no way of telling them and it knew this was their last time together. Things would be different from now on, it didn't know if they would be better or worse, but for certain things would change.‐ Submitted by Penelope S (4 years ago)
- Bill: There is no defense for what he did!‐ Submitted by Tanner V (4 years ago)
- Kate: Did we do something? Did we not do something?‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)
- Bill: We are deeply sorry for the devastation our son has caused.‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)