Bedhead - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bedhead Reviews

FilmFanatik
January 2, 2008
Cute little short with some inventive camera work.
August 6, 2014
Robert Rodriguez directed this short film while a student, and used prize money he won from several festivals he submitted in as funding for his first feature length film, "El Mariachi". This is a creative and fun short, with a goofy but fun little premise. I always like when I can see a student film that is something other than avant-garde, because my entire time in film school that is practically all the professors would accept from us in order to get a good grade. This is a solid little short that helped get Rodriguez his start, worth a look for those interested.
½ January 16, 2015
Oscar winning short feels like a 90s MTV interstitial. Grainy and raw, but somehow kids programming. "It's cute." ~ My Mom
July 31, 2010
This is actually a cute little film by Robert Rodriguez. He made it before he made "El Mariachi." It's well-edited and very funny. If you get the edition of "El Mariachi" that has this film included, please view it.
March 13, 2010
I'm reading Rodriguez's book "Rebel Without A Crew" and in there he talks about this short. So I was intriuged to watch it and I saw it on youtube. It was very funny, inventive and creative. Loved the animation, sound effects, music and the zany storyline. Not to mention the great camerawork as usual by Bobby Rod.
August 6, 2014
½ January 16, 2015
August 23, 2014
Great short, funny, creative and relatable for anyone who has a sibling
½ March 21, 2014
A nice short piece that shows of some of the early talents of Robert Rodriguez.
March 31, 2012
Cute little short with some inventive camera work.
½ January 10, 2011
Not a bad short film.
½ September 28, 2010
Robert Rodriguez's breakout short.
August 9, 2010
Very impressive short by Robert Rodriguez (pre-El Mariachi).
July 31, 2010
March 13, 2010
½ March 26, 2010
MEh. The story and acting didn't impress too much, but he did make this in college- So with that in mind it was an okay experience. The filmmaking is good- but it is crippled in value by the plot and the annoying sound effects.
½ December 3, 2008
Really cute, really fun piece by Rodriguez. Exactly what a short film should be, and it really exaggerates a lot of the cinematographic elements you see in his later films.
½ September 3, 2008
Super awesome. Really rather funny. And interestingly well made.
½ July 16, 2008
shows the importance of sound in film
½ July 16, 2008
Robert Rodriguez's first short is imaginative and makes inventive use of zero-budget filmmaking techniques. The narrative is understandably flimsy, but it serves as a platform for Rodriguez to display his creativity.