• Bella

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Bella (Beauty) Reviews

March 13, 2008
A disappointing if not uninspiring movie with no plot (not even in the Malick-ian sense) that just meanders and plods along. The acting seemed forced and the direction was aimless. This was a movie that supposedly had a pro-life message, but I saw no message at all. At the end of the day, we learned nothing from it.
Gigi L.
October 28, 2011
I love this movie sooooo much!! I would give it five stars. It is defiantly the best movie ever made, and is one of my favorites. It makes you cry and laugh. If you have not seen it yet, watch it. I bet you'll really enjoy it. :)
November 10, 2007
Very lovely and touching film. I thought a little more definitive clarity at the end would have helped, but I still really enjoyed it.Reminded me of Juno...but I liked it a lot more.
April 16, 2011
thoughts:

theres not much to it. ?

the cinematography is really bad. and the instrumental parts of the soundtrack are cheap.

this is a case of style and delivery weakening a decent story. the acting was subpar too. at least in the sense that it looked like acting. real good acting. but still looked liked acting.

very simple. a bit melodramatic. sentimental. it's clunky in delivery. and the anti abortion agenda is so strong throughout. it's borderline preachy. but instead of asking universal questions about love and loss to it's audience it just skips right to the pat answers and boxes it up nice in a tidy mushy cry fest.
July 26, 2011
Excellent indie flick. Simple, beautifully shot, well acted with redemptive characters that come around full circle!
July 8, 2008
A moving feel good story that will leave you engrossed from beginning to end
April 28, 2011
A nice mix of something & nothing. A little bit male-fantasy, & uncomfortable moralising undertones, but uplifting too.
February 26, 2011
Top 5. One of the most beautiful stories about making a difference. Helping yourself, and others lives too. Insightful!
February 17, 2011
Half of the things that drag this movie out aren't needed. It just wasn't a good movie.
Sam Claussen
February 17, 2011
January 28, 2011
Everyone should see it - films like this one are all too rare.
January 24, 2011
What a touching, beautiful story. A wonderful reminder that what our world needs is not stronger laws or wagging fingers, but love, friendship, and hope. I wish there were more movies like this.
December 15, 2010
Decent low key flick about two new friends. For the most part it works. Some boring patches scattered throughout.
November 30, 2010
I was really skeptical about this being good...but I was wrong.
November 21, 2010
I don't know what's the 42% for, this is a great film.
April 17, 2008
i liked it...it wasnt extraordinary
but worth the watch...
October 31, 2010
I thought this was a lovely film and a thoughtful exploration of how an inadvertent act can have consequences that are very difficult to ever move beyond. This is a beautiful movie about redemption and healing.
October 12, 2010
This is a lovely film I could watch again and again. It is a story about love: a love different from romantic love. Jose's family is adorable. :)
December 15, 2009
A perfect indie movie. An emotional feel good movie got strong symbols in it. I would rate it a full five stars if the ending was more clear...

---spoiler---
why she met her daughter after years ??
what was the reason that kept her away from her daughter??
How could she decide to give her child birth and then how could she leave her to Jose?
Why haven't they got married? :))
Or was she their own daughter (It can be) because there was a scene showing jose and nina in hospital (waiting for abortion??) And after that they slept on the beach (am I bad minded)...
---spoiler---