Ben & Arthur Reviews

½ July 29, 2014
Hey, remember that creepy foreign exchange student back in junior or senior high? You know, the one who hit on all the girls to look cool and spoke in some weird accent that can be described as otherworldly? Well, he's back, apparently the one who turned out to be gay, and thought it was necessary to make a movie. And that movie looks like something done for a jr high film class. Yes, this actually made it to cinemas. It looks like it was shot on a cheapo digital camera, the music is literally public domain music, and the acting was very clearly done by people who don't give a shit. This makes After Last Season seem watchable. Avoid.
December 7, 2009
This is arguably the worse film since "Manos" The Hands of Fate. However I recommend this movie because its so bad its good.

The camera used it horrible. Honestly it probably costed a little over a hundred dollars. The movie has many inconsistencies. Like the couple "going to Vermont" to get married, when there are palm trees every where.

Even as a B movie, Ed Wood was more professional in his work than the guy who directed/acted this.

If you like movies so bad there good, search on the internet for this. I am giving it a bad review because for people who don't like watching crappy B movies you will get bored. Mainly because the dialog is horrendous, strange and just nonsensical plot, and probably the worst acting you could possibly ever see.
½ August 20, 2009
I watched this on YouTube because I saw it was rated the worst on IMDb, so I watched it... And I have four questions:

1. Did you shoot this sequentially?
2. Ever heard of a boom mic?
3. Ever heard of acting?
4. Did you really mean to biff this up as bad as you did?

The cover made it look as promising as the fuel gauge almost on E and no gas station for 25 miles, but the movie proved to be similar to the car spontaneously exploding.