91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Best of the Best 3: No Turning Back Reviews

February 26, 2009
Tommy visits his sister in small town and welcomed by the local chapter of a white supremicist group, who killed the Baptist minister and ruined the town picnic. Entry charts a different course for the series but Eric Roberts and Chris Penn are certainly missed; although Gershon makes up for some of what is lost. Rhee also co-produces and directs.
June 7, 2010
only wanna see it because Gina Gershon is in it
April 19, 2013
This wasn't a bad mid 90's direct to video action sequel. I have seen far worse than this but have seen alot better also. I think Phillip Rhee deserved a better career than he ended up having. Gina Gershon is sexy as always. Chris Mcdonald (That Guy aka.Shooter McGavin) and Dee Wallace (ET's Mom) show up for a paycheck and that's it. The whole racism murder mystery thing kinda threw me off when I watched this back in 1996. I soon got past that and really enjoyed this movie for what it was,decent low budget direct to video action movie. This would go nicely in a 4 pack with the other 3 Best of the best films.
whosinthenews
whosinthenews

June 9, 2011
Best of Best 3: In Name Only
Remember how in the original Best of the Best Phillip Rhee and Eric Roberts banded together to confront racism in a small southern town? Me neither. Anyway, I guess for a recycled Steven Seagal script it's not terrible or anything. I mean it's got Shooter McGavin and Gina Gershon, that's somethin'.
October 19, 2010
Great 'bird and 'bans!
whispersofecstacy
December 29, 2010
Loosely based on a video game...wouldn't recommend it
deano
deano

November 19, 2006
This story goes for Tommy Lee (played by Phillip Rhee) only as I was disappointed without his good friend, Alex Grady in this third film. Rhee, who also made his debut directional, goes it alone to face off against a band of white supremacists who hold the town in a grip of terror.
The acting and direction are seriously questionable but this film is obviously about fight scenes and they are entertaining enough, from the moment we see Gina Gershon's house is full of glass tables, flimsy bookcases and china filled cabinets we know we are in for a treat.
angelscharm20
June 19, 2009
Awesome &action packed
Marcey I

March 9, 2009
This had nothing to do with the other films except one character. Poorly written, it all doesn't make much sense. Over the top! It was unintentionally funny as well. At least Phillip Rhee puts on good fight scenes, he's build pretty solid too! He likes to show it off since he only wears muscle tops i the film.
jomidi
October 10, 2007
standard ousider saves small town from evil people through the use of martial arts movie... and about as bad as all such movies are.
September 13, 2007
If I'll see the first, I definitely will se the third (this one) =)
treasure78942
August 23, 2007
not as good as the first and second one but worth the time
MUSICisbetterTHANmovies92
July 10, 2007
never seen it...looks cool...
bsb14ckb
June 4, 2007
this film was shot locally,, my husband was one of the extras
cochiseblue
May 6, 2007
good sequal after no'2
ponytailqueen10770
March 16, 2007
Its a totally awesome movie
pinkypoopaul
January 12, 2007
not the best of story lines, but still a good martial arts film to see..
edwin8126
December 24, 2006
those 2 and a half stars was for the fighting,the story was too mixed up and i dun understand anything in the beggining!