Beyond the Wall of Sleep - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beyond the Wall of Sleep Reviews

½ July 11, 2011
Wow....not what I expected. At all. I thought it would be like any other cheesey b-movie...but It wasn't. The whole thing was in black and white, and it was an old classic story by H.P. Lovecraft. I really liked the way they filmed this movie as like an old 50's black and white film, i thought that was pretty clever. The story itself was pretty interesting, but it did have some bad acting and special effects, but that's the way all old scholl horror films should be. I'd say this film is pretty much a full-length "Twilight Zone" episode.
½ September 29, 2009
This movie is so bad that it must have been written by the inbred hicks that are a part of the film. It is an insult to HP Lovecraft.
½ December 25, 2006
Incredibly alwful, ultra cheap production, this certainly has to rank among the worst films ever. The acting is incredibly bad. Totally stupid. How and why did it ever get made? The dialogue is shoickingly bad.
March 24, 2013
That was honest-to-god some of the worst acting I have ever seen. The plot confused me, though when I finally understood it, it was actually a pretty good plot. They just didn't present it well at all. A lot of it was cheesy--in a bad way--and I had a hard time tryng to take any of it seriously. However, I do think that it is a good movie if you specifically want to laugh at a bad movie. I actualy had few good laughs at some of the acting.

You tried!