64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Bianco e Nero (Black and White) Reviews

December 28, 2011
Don't worry, it's not a movie about Inter's football followers...

In this Italian movie Carlo is the main character and he is one of those guys who just hate to give money for "African children" and always manages to run away from it... a little bit against all the "blacks" in Italy... until one day he meets Nadine... bosses wife! I won't give you too much of the story, but I'll say it is wonderful presentation of the everyday Italians views of the racial issue and everyday life in today's Italy.

Fabio Volo was the right choice because of the looks but acting wise he owes us a lot! If he didn't have Ambra Angiolini next to him there could be a huge gap in the acting department which was closed with the help of another actor - Eriq Ebouaney. Director Cristina Comencini managed to earn around 3 million pounds in 6 weeks which are very high earnings for an Italian film. It is a movie for middle age men and women and probably will make them think what life is about... It had more potential but delivery was poor!
August 8, 2012
really enjoyed this movie

December 28, 2011
Don't worry, it's not a movie about Inter's football followers...