Big Mamma's Boy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Mamma's Boy Reviews

January 14, 2012
ONE OF THE BEST FILMS I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR. MOVE OVER BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING. ONLY THE AUZZIES CAN DO A FILM SO FUNNY AND CHARMING ABOUT FAMILY SO WELL. I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS, EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL ABOUT THIS FILM. I ONLY WISH I HAD ANOTHER TO WATCH JUST LIKE THIS. THE LEAD ACTOR ISN'T IN ANY OTHER MOVIES, ITS A REAL SHAME HE WAS FUN TO WATCH. I REALLY JUST WANNA WATCH THIS FILM OVER AND OVER. THIS IS A GREAT LITTLE FILM, I WISH HOLLYWOOD MADE MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS, OR JUST MORE COUNTRIES MADE GREAT FILMS LIKE THIS.
½ November 19, 2012
so hard to like the main character or any others in fact.
April 7, 2012
It had some funny parts but it could of been better
August 7, 2011
It's an really good "Feel Good Movie on an Friday night if you have nothing to do. I enjoyed it but I will give it an 8/10. Not perfect but good Fun.. Funny Aswell
January 14, 2012
January 12, 2012
life love and lasagna? sounds funny. the preview looks like "my big fat Greek wedding". I will watch and see..
August 5, 2011
I watched it last night and absolutely loved it. EVERYONE was laughing through the entire movie and I heard a lot of people saying that they were going to bring their families. I'll definitely be heading back for a second laugh :-)
August 1, 2011
Looking forward to seeing this movie. The cast are really funny and the trailer looks great
July 30, 2011
Fantastic comedy, excellent cast, great for the laughs!
½ July 29, 2011
Very funny for anyone who has encountered an Italian family before. Joe Avati is producer and it shows!
July 28, 2011
Really good! Recommend it to everyone!
July 27, 2011
Another Aussie comedy. Yes Please.
July 25, 2011
fuck australian cinema so very hard!