97% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

Big Money Rustlas Reviews

366weirdmovies
366weirdmovies

December 3, 2010
A lone gunfighter faces down an evil gambling baron in this western spoof starring members of the Insane Clown Posse, wearing facepaint and ten gallon hats and speaking in hip-hop patois. The joke wears thin fast.
May 29, 2012
ICP in a gunslinging western comedy. A must see for all ICP fans and or pro-wrestling fans. A lot of sexual innuendos and light hearted violence. There are a few funny spots and Jason Mewes in it. Cannot take this movie seriously. There are some scenes that were in the vein of Pootie Tang, which was cool.
March 14, 2011
Terrible. I equate this much like Boondock Saints 2, all saints day. You had a good first film, cult classic. Ten years later, people want to relive that nostalgia. The problem is, this movie is almost the same identical plot as the first one, and there are no new interesting nor redeeming qualities. One problem was that the script seemed written for all the celebrity cameos (which there are a fucking lot of) and the story suffered. Plus a lot of really lame jokes, I mean even lamer that the lowest common denominator shit (NEW YORK CITY?!?!) and also the movie took itself too seriously.
Brody M

December 27, 2010
I love Westerns & I love ICP so combining the 2 was GREAT! With a cowboy with a GIANT foot & another shooting lasers out his eyes, I REALLY expected this movie to suck but I went ahead & bought it without watching it 1st & it was HILARIOUS! If your a Juggalo buy this movie
Jonathon M.
May 19, 2014
this movie sucked worse than the first one did. icp still sucks ass.
September 15, 2013
This is crap and I cant believe they wasted the time for this movies production. A BIG WASTE OF TIME !!
FilmGrinder S.
May 21, 2013
Ludicrous, just how a juggalo likes it. It wasn't as bad as their album Shangri-La.
November 23, 2012
Day 35: Big Money Rustlas. The second of two (yes, two) movies starring the d-bags from ICP, I found most of this anachronistic Western spoof to be unwatchable - until I realized it was supposed to be unwatchable. Then I thoroughly enjoyed myself for the rest of the film.
June 8, 2012
I thought this shit was gonna be a musical. Friday night ruined. Guess I'll go see Prometheus.
April 23, 2012
Not as fun as Hu$tlas, but a good prequel. Twiztid (Jamie Madrox & Monoxide) once again steal the show.....
April 3, 2012
One of the top ten stupidest movies I have ever seen - and not in the good sense.
March 16, 2012
Not at all a ICP fan and I never thought I would actually be saying this but found Big Money Rustlas entertaining.
It's stupid, C-grade late night cable caliber comedy that some how works.
Even if you are not high.
March 7, 2012
I loved this. Absolutely stupid from beginning to end, and the only reason I didn't rate it higher is an unfortunate bit of homophobia here and there. The rest of it is just great, the Insane Clown Posse and their friends tell a Western tale, but don't bother talking or acting remotely like people from back then.
March 3, 2012
For a film that traffics in implacable malice, this movie remains remarkably grounded in the everyday. Big money rustlas establishes itself as a film of Darwinian ferocity, a stark and pitiless parable of American capitalism. Someday, we're probably going to look back at Big money rustlas, Paul Andresen's epic about greed, lies, manipulation and insanity (clown insanity), and call it his masterpiece. In a way, there's not a step you haven't seen in classics going as far back as Citizen Kane. Still, there are enough oddities in the details to keep you full of questions. It's a biblical parable about America's failure to square religion, greed, and the wild west. But most of all it is a marvellously entertaining soap: a sort Dickens does Dallas, without the sex or swimming pools. 4 simple words sum this epic up; DO NOT MISS THIS.
March 3, 2012
This has to be the worst movie ever made next to the low level budget of master Ps craptastic pieces. There is about 5% of a plot and its just grown men dressed as clowns in denim where the basis of their fans are people who have never accomplished anything in life and can barely put together a complete sentence. It reminds me of that part in tmnt 1 when casey jones is in shredders underground quarters and says..."family...this is what you call...family?" I can't believe I made it 30 minutes into the film.
LordJack
August 31, 2010
While this film has some laughs, it has the same amount of and kind of problems that "Big Money Hustlas" has, only they're multiplied here. It's problems are bad writing, gay jokes, stupid jokes and bad acting. It's plot is about as thin as they come and this whole movie is nothing more than a western version of "Big Money Hustlas," with other stuff packed within it. The other parts of this dvd movie are a hilarious commentary, 4 music videos of ICP's and 2 of which are Twiztid's.

Anyway, if u like "Big Money Hustlas" or are a fan of Psychopathic Records at all, you'll love this flick; if not stay away. 4.5/10
June 4, 2011
PURE FRESHNESS Gotta watch if your a real-lo
May 3, 2011
Holy freakin letdown, Batman.
November 22, 2010
The funniest western comedy since Blazing Saddles.