Bigfoot Reviews

January 13, 2013
This movie was just... no. Just don't. This was so horrible I could not believe it. Did they try inventing their own camera or something? That was the lowest quality camera I have ever seen. I could not believe this was made in 2006. It looks like it was made in 1960. The plot is terrible, the characters are boring and tasteless, and the actors were among the worst I have ever seen. This movie is so bad it was hard to laugh at (although I found a way). There is this one part where the main character's daughter has her first baseball game in the new neighborhood the moved into. So when it is her turn to swing she gets a strike. Then another strike. But, in classic cheesy movie fashion, she hits the ball outta the park on the the third swing. So one of the other kids go to get it OUT OF THE WOODS! By the way, the movie has emphasized that something has been killing deer in the forest violently. So this kid goes into the forest to get the baseball and when he gets back into the field, he throws it to the pitcher. The main character then sees the little boy get snatched up by Bigfoot and he is just like, "Well that's weird. That little kid got snatched up by a large, hairy arm and screamed. That's strange." Instead of saying, "Oh my god! Bigfoot is going to rip that kid apart!" And somehow, he is the only one who sees it. Yeah because its not like that kid's mother or father would watch him if he was IN THE WOODS!

I have never seen a movie worse than this, and I have watched the worst rated movie on IMDB. Just.. why, Troma? Why?
½ September 5, 2010
As bad as this is, it still doesn't come close to '' Suburban Sasquatch.''
½ August 8, 2011
This movie was so bad it was hilarious. The main character, not only couldn't act, but played one of the most stupid characters. After killing off the only likable character (and even that was a stretch) this main character decides to go out and kill Bigfoot without any kind of support except for a handgun and firecrackers(?). He decides, after being stupid fighting with bigfoot, to try and use his fists against the "strong" beast... NO ONE COULD ACT IN THIS!
½ November 19, 2010
The acting was pretty terrible...the story was pretty predictable.