Bikini Spring Break Reviews

DrStrangeblog
½ September 11, 2014
There are plenty worse boobie comedies out there, several of which inflicted upon the world by this very production company The Asylum. This one about a small marching band troupe traveling to a national competition held in Florida is actually fitfully amusing and significantly bolstered by an especially attractive cast. Plucky Virginia Petrucci stands out as the daffy yet well-intentioned Zoe who has an unusually strong attachment to her flugelhorn.
½ January 24, 2015
For a late night titty comedy, boy did this go on and on. But I give credit to the screenwriter for throwing numerous obstacles in the way for the characters to get through. Even non-exploitive movies seem to fail simply accomplishing that basic rule of drama. Other than that, Robert Carradine was amusing and Samantha Stewart is the one member of the cast who I would actually hire for a project. Not a funny movie, but it sets out to amuse people with insomnia. OK, mission accomplished.
DrStrangeblog
½ September 11, 2014
½ September 9, 2014
An movie made just to show actresses breast... Please do not watch it if you intend to watch a movie
August 7, 2013
The only reason to watch this is for female toplessness. There is no comedy, the acting is just passable in a B movie way. There was more potential here but the point was tits and mission accomplished.
½ March 26, 2013
So I watched about 30 mins of this. No bikinis and no f**king Spring Break. I honestly don't even know wtf these chicks were doing. Driving somewhere for a show or something then they end up in a strip club. I dunno. This movie must have been written by someone who was mentally retarded or something. I am serious. My 2 year old son could have written a better script. One word sums up this movie. FAIL
½ March 24, 2013
One of the worst movies, ever! Rotten amoral, violence, Sex, drugs, alcohol, lots of boobs everywhere, poorly filmed techniques, A few moments of sensibility encased into Glory to Scarface movie, which also is Cult TRASH! Keep your teenagers away for sure! Does not even rate a 1/2 of a star, any critic that rates this money higher is getting paid off to do so!
October 24, 2012
Day 7: Bikini Spring Break. I don't understand why this movie is called Bikini Spring Break when the cast spent most of their time naked. I also learned that the best place to hold a wet t-shirt contest is some creepy forest.
September 10, 2012
Community college coeds marching band are on their way to Florida when their car broke down.  Its up to them to raise enough money to fix their car and try to get to Marching Band National competition in time. Will they make it?  Follow their misadventure in this fun entertainment, bikini Spring Break.  Aside from the main attraction, ...boobs, the 5 main characters' decent acting are funny and charming.  rachel Alig whose played Alice, her one dimension funny character and Virginia Petrucci, Zoe sympathetic character whose never done things right.  And off-cause the main character, self enter, whitney, played by Samantha Stewart with the other 2 good supporting characters Erica Duke as smarty pants Constance, Jamie Noel as Franny.  Also the rest of the supporting casts are great.  The film, written and directed by Jared Cohn.  He did a good job telling story about nothing for 90 mins.  The pacing is just right.  There are no character developments here, it's what it is.  The story didn't really go anywhere but still really fun to watch.  There are minor problem with the color balance during the effect shorts with simple overlay of stock footages, while it is annoying to see but it isn't a big deal for this type of movie.  You see this a lot with syfy original movies.  I would recommend and encourage to support buying or rent this movie.  90 mins go by, just like that!