Bio-Dome Reviews

½ August 10, 2011
Bio-Dome is one of the last "major" films starring Pauly Shore, and it's no secret as to why he faded after this piece of trash. When Pauly Shore first started out, he did bring a few laughs. Encino Man and Son in Law were decent comedies. After that, Pauly became so repetitive and unfunny so fast that it's no wonder that he's in the where are they now file. This film is stupid, dimwitted, excrutiatingly painful to watch. Bio-Dome is a poorly made comedy with no laughs whatsoever, there's only one chuckle to be had in the film. The film insults the intellect and has nothing good whatsoever going on to interest the viewer. The film sucks, the characters terrible, and worst, some good talent chose to be in this film. Signing on to do a Pauly Shore film is the nail in the coffin to many up and coming actors. Just look at Stephen Baldwin, this film ended his career. Bio-Dome is the perfect example of a film that should've never been made in the first place. The film misses the mark on so many levels and can only be described as a really bad comedy and film overall. This film sucks. It's no wonder why Pauly Shore's career went downhill from here. There's only so much one can do, and his gimmick became old after two films. Avoid this film.
March 25, 2007
Cute but I'll pass on seconds.
September 24, 2007
ahhhhh pauly shore.
January 15, 2007
classic comedy, back when these two guys were both funny
½ December 27, 2006
November 9, 2006
Sean N.
May 21, 2010
WTF? So far as I've heard, this was supposed to be a 'Bill and Ted' sequel at first. I would've taken that over this. I'm sorry, but this movie is one that is just plain stupid (not even smart). The humor does not do much for this bomb of a movie and you know why, because the humor sucks. The reason why duo films like Wayne's World and Bill and Ted succeed is that while they may seem stupid, they are well written. Biodome is the exact opposite of that. I'm sorry, but Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are one of the worst comedy duo's ever. I guess it's good as a stoner movie, as everyone says, but if you are a regular guy watching this, you would be sick to your stomach afterwards.
August 6, 2007
I absolutely loved this movie!
November 29, 2009
Bud and Doyle are so stupid and yet so funny. They are like a juvenile version of Harry and Lloyd from "Dumb and Dumber", if that helps any.
½ September 8, 2008
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Stephen Baldwin's is probably the worst actor of all time, as this movie backs that statement up.
½ May 20, 2009
I'm so glad they don't give Pauly Shore anymore money to make movies.
April 16, 2009
The climax of Pauly's career. Undeniable comedic chemistry between Pauly and Stephen. I certainly can't see Stephen as anything but a pot head before or after this movie. They break into an eco bubble which was apparently a popular thing back in the 90's. The story is nothing unique and the plot devices are obvious but a fun watch none the less.
½ March 4, 2008
three words for ya....piece of crap need i say more
½ March 29, 2007
Very funny! Loved the music.
½ June 25, 2013
THIS IS AWFUL! I MEAN, AWFUL! I mean, I don't think I've seen a more annoying and obnoxious piece of cancerous ass. It's so grading and ear-rapingly bad that I'm surprised the movie itself hasn't been arrested for indecent exposure! It may not be the worst movie, but trust me, it's the top 5. All the parts that are funny have been replaced by a cauldron of annoyance. I just can't comprehend how bad this movie is. It's just two really unfunny people doing really unfunny things and confusing it for something really funny. I haven't been aggrivated by a movie like this for a long, long time...and that's saying something after all the movies I've seen.
½ March 1, 2013
Somewhere in an alternate dimension or in the mind of total idiots this is considered a good movie or entertaining. This movie sucks so much that Steve Baldwin had to find God.
½ June 21, 2008
I like dumb humor and I do not even hate Pauly Shore, but this movie is just plain bad. Spend no money or time renting this or even watching it on TV for free. There are literally no redeeming qualities to this movie.
½ November 17, 2011
When we blows ourselves up, and aliens come down to the wreckage many eons from now, I hope this is the only artifact they find. No Shakespeare. No Aristotle. No Milton. No. Paully "The Weez" Shore. We deserve that much.
½ August 10, 2009
Stupid film. This film had a single goal and that's to be funny which it failed. This movie is very dumb and the screenplay was awful. What the fuck let's get two guys with a two-digit IQ to fuck up a science experiment. Watching a special-ed classroom is more funny than this piece of shit of a movie.