Black Sabbath: The Last Supper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Black Sabbath: The Last Supper Reviews

½ May 20, 2008
Concert footage from the original Black Sabbath's 1999 reunion and interviews. The only problem I have with this is that they interrupt badass songs for interview footage- BOO!
August 13, 2012
Black Sabbath, a mythical band, back on stage again. All four members are on top form, while Ozzy (despite the fact he cannot even speak properly) is jumping like a five-year old, throwing buckets with water to the crowd and displaying his ass with pride - just like the good ol' times. Only drawback the long talks between the tracks - it could (and should) have been simply divided into two parts: concert and talk.
September 3, 2010
Black Sabbath es/fue una gran banda. El gran problema del dvd de reunión es que no se decide entre hacer un documental y mostrar la acción en vivo de la banda. En esa ambigüedad, el DVD pierde mucho interés.
½ December 20, 2009
The actual show deserves 5 stars but I hate it when concert dvds put interviews and shit in with the concert footage. Save it for the bonus features. This dvd actually puts that stuff over the songs. Seriously, I don't want to hear Ozzy talk about Iron Man while I'm trying to listen to fucking Iron Man!
August 18, 2009
poorly assembled - too many interviews, not enough live footage. still gets three stars, just cos i'm such a mark for the OG sabbath lineup.
July 15, 2008
This was badass. I absolutely loved the performances meted out by ozzy himself. It was fantastic.
½ May 20, 2008