Blind Horizon Reviews

February 24, 2013
Pretty good movie that keeps u on your toes till the end
July 2, 2012
Quite intriguing story that keeps you guessing for most of the film, but towards the end it has already been told.
March 26, 2012
Zero originality and an extraordinarily slow pace makes Blind Horizon a tough watch even for those intrigued by its opening.
November 30, 2011
A man wakes up in a hospital with no memory of who he is, where he is from, or what he is doing in a small town in the New Mexico desert. A series of flashbacks leads him to believe that the President's life might be in danger, but he can't explain how or why he knows this information.

Blind Horizon was a well executed conspiracy-thriller with great performances by Val Kilmer, Neve Campbell, and Sam Shepard. Not an overly-convoluted plot by any means, but still twisted enough to keep you second-guessing yourself. Very well edited, the narrative held strong until the very end - there was no rush to get ahead of itself, no need to hold the audiences hand the whole way through. It just unfolded quite naturally with the help of a good cast.

Well worth watching if you want to kill some time. Also, as usual, Kilmer looks great in a cowboy hat.
August 14, 2011
This was the worst movie with the best cast ever.
June 12, 2011
Overstylized, implausible, predictable.

But what I really despised about this film was that it is a goverment conspiracy to assasinate the president in Texas. JFK was killed by a little commie jerk. Liberals won't let him rest in peace.
March 25, 2006
BLIND HORIZON (2004)
January 9, 2011
Val is always good to look at....but some of the story lines were weak and I couldn't stop pulling them apart.....the concept was a good one just needed stronger writing to carry it out. Glad it was on the free movie list.
½ December 30, 2010
Turned it off. With all of these names in it too; what a waste.
December 10, 2010
Neve rocks the bob haircut!
I really enjoyed this movie
May 19, 2010
U havent seen Blind Horizon?
March 9, 2010
A lot of effort went into making this an interesting watch. I would not say it was particularly suspenseful but with great acting from a fine cast, its a movie deserving of a viewing.

HollywoodHomeless
September 3, 2007
Boring, and predictable.
January 16, 2008
I thought it was an engaging thriller. I must admit there were holes and confusing parts related to this movie, so perhaps as a thriller/mystery movie, it is average at best. However, as a movie about love and second chances, it's better than average.
½ August 3, 2009
Held together remarkably well until it didn't. I didn't even try guessing at anything, figuring (correctly) that the flashes were meant to allow us to glimpse things that would only make sense upon a 2nd viewing. Obvious comparisons to Memento leave this one coming up as the less successfully executed film of the two. An almost decent story that left me ultimately unsatisfied.
February 4, 2009
Needed a bit more suspense otherwise an okay movie
cosmo313
½ December 20, 2008
Pretty decent for an indie film. The cast all do a pretty good job, and the story (although derivative), was captivating and intriguiging due to the way it was edited/unfolded. Not the best film, but still quite interesting and intriguing, and worth a look.
November 9, 2008
Not so good and too much flash-backs. I didn't quite understand the movie.
August 25, 2008
I was just bored watching this movie.
Amy Smart was cute though.