Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie Reviews

April 8, 2010
Should have been a one and done like a crunchwrap supreme, as much humor as you could get from this comedic format.
January 25, 2007
some funny stuff
½ June 1, 2008
January 1, 2010
This is one of the best and funniest stand up comedy movies I have ever seen. Hysterically funny, highly entertaining.
September 27, 2008
This comedy sucks. I am from the south and I still hate everything about this stupid shit. The nest person that says "get er done' is getting stabbed in the eye. It gives people in the south a bad name and horrible stereotypes. These guys need to be lynched and forgotten about promplty
June 16, 2008
I don't enjoy these guys all the way, but for the most part they make me laugh. Mostly because they can talk about normal day things, and they are funny. I think they might be a little full of themselves though. I can't help but love Ron White's drunkin comedy though.
March 27, 2008
i love all these guys i was at my friends house and we wayched a ron white comedy movie he is so funny so are he other guys
October 4, 2007
Funny stand up, sadly though it was followed by two more tours, a TV show, and crappy movies. If you like Jeff Foxworthy, or just redneck comedy in general, then this is a must see. Some may not like Larry the Cable Guy so watch out!
½ August 28, 2007
Jeff & Bill are GREAT! The drunk is just a cranky drunk with a foul mouth! Larry the cable guy has his moments
August 10, 2007
This was really funny, but the redneck comedy shit storm that came after it makes me want to give a bad review.
½ August 7, 2007
These guys were funny, my mother almost died laughing at Bill Engvall!! But of course Ron White is still the King of Blue Collar Comedy.
July 1, 2007
i dun care what you say thats just funny right there.... here's your sign..... you might be a redneck... get me another drink lol XD
June 22, 2007
HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Superbly funny!!! I love the blue collar boys!!!
½ June 14, 2007
if you are from the south watch this and if you know someone for the south watch it with them you will find it sooo much more funny
June 14, 2007
These guys are freaking hilarious. It's really band when you get them all together. I do have to say though that my favorite part was when they were in the mall and Larry had the fart machine. That was great!
½ June 8, 2007
Four redneck comedians basically sitting around having fun and telling jokes. Yeah sounds good to me.
June 2, 2007
Blue Collar Comedy at it's best. Ron White, Bill Engvall, Jeff Foxworthy and Larry are classics. I personally prefer Ron and Bill myself, but the four of them have great chemistry, and the bits not shown on TV when they're around town is hysterical.

Good stuff. I don't care who ya are, now that's funny.
April 18, 2007
Bill Engvall, Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy, and Jeff Foxworthy are the best 4guys to make a night of laughing so hard, you almost pee your pants!
April 10, 2007
it's a really funny movie i liked it alot it's a movie that will make you laugh no matter how many times you seen it
April 5, 2007
i dont care for ron white's promotion of drinking but the guys are funny and i love jeff foxworthy and bill engvall they are funny and not every word is a swear!!!