Total Recall: Woody Allen's Best Movies

We count down the best-reviewed work of the Blue Jasmine director.

100%

5. Love and Death

The second in a string of Woody Allen/Diane Keaton movies that started with Sleeper and included Annie Hall, 1975's Love and Death found the duo starring in a satire on Russian literature that used the story of a reluctant war hero (Allen) and his equally reluctant bride (Keaton) to offer a cockeyed, tightly scripted take on Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, and Eisenstein, melding satirical philosophical debates with visual homages only a film buff could truly love -- and became one of the more unlikely hits of the 1970s in the process. As Vincent Canby argued for the New York Times, "Besides being one of Woody's most consistently witty films, Love and Death marks a couple of other advances for Mr. Allen as a filmmaker and for Miss Keaton as a wickedly funny comedienne."

Mode: HLS Link

100%

4. Zelig

Allen's early years found him bringing his unique style and sense of humor to bear on a wide variety of mediums and genres, from sci-fi to Russian lit. With 1983's Zelig, Allen delivered a suitably smart, poignant take on the mockumentary format, using his screenplay's nominal focus -- the life of a fictional ardent conformist named Leonard Zelig -- to offer more of the subtly intelligent commentary on modern American life that his audiences had come to expect. Arguably more interesting, however, were the techniques Allen employed to insert Zelig into a series of historical situations, from batting practice with Babe Ruth to the Nuremberg rally with Adolf Hitler; among its many award recognitions was a BAFTA nomination for Best Special Visual Effects. As for the film itself, Peter Bradshaw of the Guardian echoed the sentiments of many of his colleagues when he deemed it "A masterpiece: a brilliant, even passionate historical pastiche, a superbly pregnant meditation on American society and individuality, and an eerie fantasy that will live in your dreams."

Mode: HLS Link

100%

3. Broadway Danny Rose

Slight, quirky, and wry, 1984's Broadway Danny Rose is vintage Woody Allen, in terms of form as well as function. While it starts from an absurdly broad premise, following the hapless adventures of a borderline incompetent talent agent (Allen) whose clients have little talent to speak of, there's a sweet, somewhat sober message underneath all the shenanigans, with a final act that underscores the value of loyalty and forgiveness -- even in the face of violent mobsters and opportunistic lounge singers. While Broadway's rather modest narrative scope was matched by middling box office grosses, it earned substantial admiration from critics like Janet Maslin of the New York Times, who called it "one of Mr. Allen's more modest films but also one of his very best" and enthused, "Mr. Allen works with such speed and confidence these days that a brief, swift film like this one can have all the texture and substance of his more complicated work."

Mode: HLS Link

100%

2. Sleeper

After the impressive commercial performance of 1972's Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask), Allen opted for a follow-up with a somewhat larger scale: Sleeper, a futuristic comedy about a health food store owner (Allen) who's cryogenically frozen after dying during a gall bladder operation, thawed out 200 years later, and becomes an unlikely leader in a resistance movement -- while falling in love with the woman who briefly thought he was a robot (Diane Keaton). Billed as a "nostalgic look at the future," Sleeper offered a humorous counterpoint to the dry sci-fi epics of the day, predicting (sadly accurately, some would argue) that technological advancement wouldn't be able to stem the rising tide of pure human foolishness. Mused Filmcritic's Christopher Null, "Pound for pound and minute for minute, Sleeper may just have more laughs in it than any other Woody Allen movie."

Mode: HLS Link

100%

1. Husbands and Wives

The perils of romance, the wisdom of long-term commitment, and the foibles of the modern American male -- they're all themes that will be quite familiar to anyone who's seen more than a couple of Allen's films (let alone any of those inspired by his work). So it's saying something that 1992's Husbands and Wives was greeted with such critical acclaim, despite the fact that its sad portrait of two turbulently self-destructing marriages looked a lot like Allen pictures previous. Although Husbands' theatrical release was overshadowed by the messy end of the real-life relationship between Allen and his long-term muse Mia Farrow (who co-stars here as his dissatisfied wife), dooming it to disappointing grosses, it found favor with critics like Entertainment Weekly's Owen Gleiberman, who -- while admitting that it was "less a drama than a series of overly chewed-on observations" -- argued, "as Woody's angst-a-thons go, this one is singularly lively and well acted."

Mode: HLS Link

In case you were wondering, here are Allen's top 10 movies according RT users' scores:

1. Annie Hall -- 91%
2. Manhattan -- 91%
3. Crimes and Misdemeanors -- 89%
4. Hannah and Her Sisters -- 88%
5. Love and Death -- 88%
6. Zelig -- 86%
7. The Purple Rose of Cairo -- 85%
8. Husbands and Wives -- 84%
9. Midnight in Paris -- 82%
10. Radio Days -- 82%

Take a look through Allen's complete filmography, as well as the rest of our Total Recall archives. And don't forget to check out the reviews for Blue Jasmine.

Finally, here's the Woodman doing standup on British TV in 1965:

Comments

Roman Zolanski

Gaylord Focker

Any vegetarian/vegan/anyone who cares about the rights of all sentient beings will be put off of Woody's body of work on account of the cruel treatment of lobsters in Annie Hall. That's all

Jul 24 - 04:42 PM

Josh Evans

Josh Evans

Troll.

Jul 24 - 05:47 PM

Celena L.

Celena Lels

I work at Home with Google. It's by-far the nicest job I

have had. I've made $64,000 so far this year working online

and I'm a full time student. I've made such great money.

It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I

found out about it. Here is what I do, Bling6.com

Aug 5 - 02:50 PM

almicione

Alessandro Micero

The lobsters used in "Annie Hall" are evidently dead, and so there's no cruel treatment in the movie.

Jul 24 - 05:55 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Lemme guess: Wednesday's are when they let the patient's use the computers, right?

Jul 24 - 06:44 PM

Frisby2007

Frisby 2007

Who gives a fuck about vegans in the first place?

Jul 24 - 10:43 PM

Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman

I think this is a joke that the other commenters took to seriously. It made me laugh.

Jul 25 - 08:00 PM

Lee P.

Lee Patterson

plants feel pain

Jul 28 - 06:25 AM

Joe Sheldrick

Joe Sheldrick

cheese is a kind of meat

Aug 25 - 07:19 PM

Adam Scrivener

Adam Scrivener

To put Love and Death above Annie Hall is ridiculous. The only reason it scored 100% is because it only has 18 reviews. Annie Hall has 56 fresh, yet 1 rotten. Does that really mean that it is a worse movie? Not by any stretch of the imagination. This just goes to show that the RT rating system is flawed when there is a small number of reviews.

Jul 24 - 05:02 PM

Tyler Mason

Tyler Mason

I enjoy Love and Death, but it is certainly no Annie Hall. I tend to hate when people call movies "pretentious", but Love and Death is a genuinely pretentious movie that takes glee in talking over anyone in the audience who got less than 96% on their metaphysics final in college.

Jul 24 - 05:19 PM

almicione

Alessandro Micero

RT users' scores are more reliable than the other list. In users' scores "Annie Hall" and "Manhattan" (without doubt Allen's best works) are first.

Jul 24 - 06:01 PM

Dylan Forsberg

Dylan Forsberg

You've obviously never seen Hannah and her Sisters.

Jul 28 - 10:21 AM

almicione

Alessandro Micero

I have seen "Hannah and Her Sisters" three times and I think that Allen had made at least five better movies.

Jul 30 - 04:51 PM

Robby Mulvany

The problem with old movies being reviewed is most of those reviews are submitted because the critic loved the movie. You don't see a lot of old movies with negative scores. This list is quite absurd when you think about it.

Jul 25 - 11:04 AM

Derek Diercksmeier

Derek Diercksmeier

MIDNIGHT IN PARIS will always be my favourite Woody Allen film. I also think that MATCH POINT is very underrated.

Jul 24 - 05:15 PM

Joseph Krzysiak

Joseph Krzysiak

Match Point was brilliant. Glad to see I am not the only one.

Jul 24 - 06:04 PM

Robby Mulvany

Match Point's only flaw was that it felt a little long. It wasn't "charming" like Allen's other films, so it seemed to drag on and on. The payoff was great, but the leadup was painfully slow.

Jul 25 - 11:05 AM

Despina

Vega Semolue

Agree. Match Point is (respectfully) quite better than some of these Woody Allen films. From my personal point of view, of course.

Jul 24 - 06:49 PM

John Welch

John Welch

This statement could not be more true.

Jul 24 - 11:23 PM

J.D Dean

J.D Dean

Match Point is actually my favorite Woody Allen film, it's so drastically different from the rest of his work.

Jul 25 - 09:15 PM

Kilgore T R.

Kilgore T Rout

I too am a big fan of both Match Point and Midnight in Paris. Two of his very best later movies.

Jul 26 - 02:12 AM

Claire McDaniel

Claire McDaniel

I agree with your choice of Midnight in Paris. Owen Wilson is the perfect modern voice for Woody and Marion Cotillard is radiant.

Jul 27 - 11:47 AM

Tyler Mason

Tyler Mason

Jul 24 - 05:19 PM

Josh Evans

Josh Evans

Troll.

Jul 24 - 05:47 PM

Celena L.

Celena Lels

I work at Home with Google. It's by-far the nicest job I

have had. I've made $64,000 so far this year working online

and I'm a full time student. I've made such great money.

It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I

found out about it. Here is what I do, Bling6.com

Aug 5 - 02:50 PM

almicione

Alessandro Micero

Jul 24 - 05:55 PM

almicione

Alessandro Micero

Jul 24 - 06:01 PM

Dylan Forsberg

Dylan Forsberg

You've obviously never seen Hannah and her Sisters.

Jul 28 - 10:21 AM

almicione

Alessandro Micero

Jul 30 - 04:51 PM

Joseph Krzysiak

Joseph Krzysiak

Match Point was brilliant. Glad to see I am not the only one.

Jul 24 - 06:04 PM

Jul 25 - 11:05 AM

Janson Jinnistan

Couldn't ask for a better list, I guess, but unfortunately, two of my favorites, "Stardust Memories" (which is my absolute favorite) and "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex" didn't make either list. Either film I would substitute for "Husbands and Wives", which was very funny, but hardly impeccable, more interesting at the time for coinciding with Allen's real-life, and very messy, divorce. Other than that, the top five is about as perfect as it's going to get.

Jul 24 - 06:43 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Would you say that ANYTHING ELSE would be Woody's worst film? I think SEPTEMBER (granted, the reshoots never helped) and MELINDA/MELINDA are weaker films. Must shout out to EVERYONE SAYS I LOVE YOU and DECONSTRUCTING HARRY, two gems from his 90s period.

Jul 25 - 04:36 PM

Janson Jinnistan

"Whatever Works" was pretty bad. And I'm not a fan of "Interiors" either. It's hard to say. I haven't seen half the films he's put out in the last decade (although it seems every other one is called a "comeback"). I liked "Celebrity" and "Manhattan Murder Mystery" from the 90s as well.

Jul 25 - 04:57 PM

Jul 24 - 06:44 PM

Despina

Vega Semolue

Jul 24 - 06:49 PM

John Welch

John Welch

This statement could not be more true.

Jul 24 - 11:23 PM

J.D Dean

J.D Dean

Jul 25 - 09:15 PM

Donna Young

Donna Young

how about Broadway Danny Rose???? Truly underrated!

Jul 24 - 06:50 PM

Brad Reiter

Brad Reiter

It's #3.

Jul 25 - 05:29 AM

Dogshit, every last one.

Jul 24 - 06:55 PM

Erric E.

Erric Emerson

Do i really have to be the one to state that you're a troll? To say all of these films are dogshit is you knowing nothing about the history of cinema and..eh fuck it. Someone tell me to stop wasting time on Clint Eastwood grimacing.

Jul 24 - 07:39 PM

Val Mordas

A troll is someone who is trying to get a rise out of you. I could care less what you think, or even if you respond at all. Woody Allen is a pervert fuck who makes shit movies.

Jul 24 - 08:38 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

You don't care yet you responded..hmm someone is talking out of their ass hole.

Jul 24 - 10:45 PM

Val Mordas

^ See this here is a troll, for reference. No relevance to the topic at all.

Jul 25 - 04:55 AM

Zane B

Chum Chum

That's what I'm here for!

Jul 25 - 06:48 PM

Bruce Bethany

Bruce Bethany

Val Mordas, a grumpy coprophile, functions like Henry Miller's turd in a bidet. He's in the wrong place.

Jul 26 - 07:42 AM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

Val, did you just say that you COULD care less what he thinks? Meaning you do care, at least a little bit. And in response to your comment, as being one of the directors with the most oscar nominations, more than Eastwood, in fact, and winning one just last year - not to mention having five films in his filmography at 100% - might just prove you wrong.

And before you say that 100% on RT doesn't really matter because of whatever reason you think of to contradict my point, I would like to reply in advance: "Then what the hell are you doing on this site?"

Jul 26 - 09:39 AM

Robby Mulvany

Don't put too much thought into "Val Modas" - he claims Avatar is one of the best movies ever made lol.

Jul 25 - 11:07 AM

Dave J

Well, it's hard to ignore the fact that a grown man such as Woody Allen marrying his supposedly adopted daughter! That's just too weird that a person can first adopt someone as your daughter only to marry her as soon as she got older!

Not knocking Woody Allen movies by the way but I can't seem to get into his films either if his persona is not a total reflection of his character that he portrays in his own films! But I did like "Antz" though!

Jul 25 - 12:43 PM

Val Mordas

1 Billion plus box office seems to back up my claim, Robby. Granted numbers don't always tell the tale, but when you make that kind of cake you did something right.

Jul 25 - 01:59 PM

Dave J

Yeah, but you did like "The Man Of Steel" more than "Fast And The Furious 6" even though the general consensus doesn't seem to think so- both critics as well as by audiences!

Jul 25 - 02:45 PM

Val Mordas

I haven't even seen Fast and Furious 6, you ignorant jackass.

Jul 25 - 03:49 PM

Dave J

Then why do you give that movie so much sh-t when you haven't even seen it yet, you ignorant jackass-

"Fast And Furious 6" is getting better ratings than "The Man Of Steel" yet you still claim it to be the better movie than "Fast And furious 6"! You even concluded to say that seeing "Fast And Furious 6" is much worst than going to see "Ghost Rider" and "Woverine"! So now that we know what kind of action movies that most appeal to you, and that they all have one thing in common and that is they're all CGI heavy except for the odd Nolan movie! That you're truly a fan of heavy CGI movies except that you wouldn't admit that here! I have to say that your credibility in terms of tastes is worst than any child I had met since you love to judge movies even when you haven't even seen them yet... but you actually have the nerve to say that everybody is wrong when "Fast And The Furious" is pure garbage compared to "The Man Of Steel"! Pointing out, how can anyone take what you say seriously?

Jul 25 - 04:30 PM

Val Mordas

I didn't even mention Ghost Rider or Wolverine, you're delusional. To add to that, all movies are CGI heavy these days so that's a preposterous basis of any judgement. Lastly, to surmise that 'Fast and Furious' is the same old crap as the last 5 installments of that series for 16 year olds with car boners would be as weak as the others, well it's not much of a stretch. But since that mindless shit appeals to you, it appears you're butthurt that I dismissed it as crap. However, what I did not do is say I saw it and claim it sucked. So I did not lie, therefor my credibility is just fine, jackoff.

Jul 25 - 06:51 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

Val thinks Avatar is the best movie ever made?....
Yep. Troll.

Jul 25 - 06:52 PM

Val Mordas

Never said it was. Yep, wrong.

Jul 25 - 07:45 PM

Dave J

No, I mentioned Ghost Rider and Woverine jackoff because you said was worst than seeing a couple of bums mud wrestling insinuating to me that you rather watch "Woverine" and Ghost Rider than seeing any of the "Fast And Furious" films!

"Lastly, to surmise that 'Fast and Furious' is the same old crap as the last 5 installments of that series for 16 year olds with car boners would be as weak as the others"

Also, you assumed that only 16 year olds liked Fast And Furious movies, douphous when I bet you anything that if you ask any child which movies they would rather prefer to watch more than anything, they would say super hero films or animated films, pointing out that the reason why you'd say sh-t such as this is because you have underage nephews or nieces to after, and that the only thing you can take them is heavy CGI movies such as "The Man Of Steel" or "Pacific Rim"!

And finally, I thought I gave you examples douphous where CGI was never used in action films but your memory I guess was questionable! The Jason Bourne movies, Taken and The Last Stand didn't use any CGI douphous!

Jul 26 - 12:20 PM

Val Mordas

I think the word you are looking for is dufus, douphous. Also, I liked the Bourne movies and The Last Stand - but don't be naive, just because you don't notice it doesn't mean there is no CGI in these films. Just watched a clip where Arnold says there is, so go argue with him. CGI does not make or break a movie - the script, direction and acting does that. Your memory is not simply questionable, the information in it is all wrong! But by all means, continue making an ass of yourself.

Jul 26 - 12:31 PM

P.s. Antz sucked too.

Jul 26 - 12:34 PM

Dave J

I'll spell and call you douphous whenever I want to as long as you understand it's intent!
And if there is CGI in The Last Stand then they had done a great job into convincing it's audience that CGI was used meaning that even though what you had said is true, The Fast And Furious movies worked in the exact same way- that viewers can't tell whether CGI is used or not! But when you make claims that "Man Of Steel" is a better film than "Fast And Furious 6" even though you haven't seen it yet, but had seen "The Man Of Steel" instead and at the same time continue to make juvenile comments such as 16 year olds "only" like those type of films when that is far from being the truth, then your definition of what's a good movie to watch is questionable and as far as see the same as any child would have said, which contradicts what you had said earlier that all action movies depend on CGI! And the only person who is making an ass is you by claiming that movies such as "Taken" and "Fast And Furious 6" are only for 16 year old kids when it's really the other way around that underage children prefer ?Man Of Steel? over ?Fast And Furious 6? and ?Taken? ! Admit it, that your taste in movies has gone to sh-t and should be going to a children?s movies site since you?re not all too bright especially if the ratings for Fast And Furious 6 are much higher than Man Of Steel! Please make more claims that your tastes are more superior then to other people!

Jul 26 - 03:04 PM

Dave J

And I may liked "Antz" but I bet it's more sophisticated than some of the crap that you like such as "The Man Of Steel" like people need brains to understand that! Please continue to act like a total idiot on here for your reviews itself are quite revealing as they offer so much enlightenment to the film world!

Jul 26 - 03:07 PM

Val Mordas

My taste in movies is just fine. Man of Steel 77% audience approval rating. Over 3 of 4 people who saw it gave it a thumbs up. F&F6 did get an 85% audience approval rating yes, but you have to consider the mongoloids who would go see a film like that in the first place. 85% approval of the complete idiots who actually paid to see it means nothing. Your argument is futile, your delivery droll, and your logic is stupid.

Jul 26 - 03:27 PM

Dave J

I was still arguing over the percent idiot! Therefore, my point is still valid saying that more people who had seen "Fast And Furious 6" liked it more than the "Man Of Steel"! And as I said before, I bet you anything that much of the viewing audience that liked "Man Of Steel" are children, while the people that like Fast And Furious 6 are (you're right) 16 and over if you want to talk about the age demographic since that is when most of them want to get their driver's licence!

Now, I wonder which demographic do you prefer to watch movies in since the one that you like are geared with children in the audience!

Jul 26 - 04:17 PM

Robby Mulvany

Wow, he's actually trying to claim that the best movies are the ones that make the most money? He's just one of those brainless mouth breathers that only goes to see the big budget movies. I'd wager that he's never seen an indie film. He's just an uncultured dolt.

Jul 26 - 07:10 PM

Claire McDaniel

Claire McDaniel

Not a bright idea to judge a movie by its box office numbers. Just like all art, the mediocre is often monetarily successful and the brilliant is often overlooked.If you don't like Woody Allen, why would you post in an article about him?

Jul 27 - 11:51 AM

Al Pi

Al Pi

It's amazing how often you're on here spewing venom. You must be quite a loser.

Jul 25 - 03:09 AM

Val Mordas

I only spew venom at that which deserves. Allen's unfunny, lame shtick certainly does.

Jul 25 - 05:00 AM

DBrock

David E-Brock

Oh so you have seen all these movies?

Jul 25 - 11:25 AM

Val Mordas

I have seen some of them, and what I did see was enough to assure me the rest are awful. It makes me wonder what kind of person can tolerate this whining little creepy toad.

Jul 25 - 02:02 PM

We tolerate you.

Jul 25 - 02:44 PM

Val Mordas

You don't have a choice.

Jul 25 - 03:50 PM

Janson Jinnistan

We all have choices. You choose to be RT's creepy little toad.

Jul 25 - 04:00 PM

Val Mordas

I wouldn't consider yourself much loved here either, Mr. Righteous.

Jul 25 - 06:53 PM

Janson Jinnistan

I'm adored. You just don't know because you never got an invitation to the "cool" spots of RT. Fidelio, bitch!

Jul 25 - 07:10 PM

Val Mordas

Oh no I'm not allowed to play with the cool kids. Guess I'll shoot up the school.

Jul 25 - 09:26 PM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

I've always thought posting comments on the internet was so convenient, you had time to think before you wrote down something stupid. Val has proved me wrong several times today.

Jul 26 - 09:52 AM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

Is it just me, or does Val remind you of the chubby little fat kid in primary school who thinks the phrase "shoot up the school" will get him into the cool kids table. Btw, Janson, I'll see you at next week's meeting with RT's CEO. Can't wait!

Jul 26 - 10:07 AM

Val Mordas

Yeah, all you dorks can gather round and toss off to Woody Allen movies.

Jul 26 - 12:33 PM

Dave J

Val, for you to be a total dick must be inherited!

Jul 26 - 02:54 PM

infernaldude

Infernal Dude

Its foolish to think that Allen isn't a good filmmaker, yet he is a dirty bastard. Not quite Polanski disgusting but close.

Jul 25 - 11:52 AM

Dave J

Well, it was allegedly claimed by Farrow that he was doing it before their daughter was even legal age, so technically it's still the same thing!

Jul 25 - 12:36 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I'm just going to get this out of the way: it wasn't Allen's daughter he married but his ADOPTED daughter. There is a difference.

Jul 25 - 04:34 PM

infernaldude

Infernal Dude

That point makes it like .02% more tolerable. Its still icky what he did to the Mia Farrow's adopted daughter and legal sister to Allen's son. His son won't call him dad. He calls him brother-in-law and not in an endearing way.

The thing that gets me is a guy like Mel Gibson gets raked over the coals (and rightfully so) for his antics but child molesters like Polanski and Allen are praised and their acts easily forgoten.

Jul 25 - 05:37 PM

Janson Jinnistan

You have to divorce the people from the work. If Gibson made films as great as the others, then it wouldn't be an issue. For many fans of Gibson's, it isn't. Gibson is still a great actor (Machete Kills!), but none of his directing efforts compare to either Allen or Polanski's best, who each have a couple of films considered among the very best ever made.

Jul 25 - 05:43 PM

infernaldude

Infernal Dude

I agree to a point. And that point is an adult having sex with a child. And in Allen's case, a child that probably trusted and looked up to him. I've said this in previous comments before but I always liked what Al Pacino said to Larry King when King asked him why doesn't do interviews. Pacino stated he wants people to see his character on the screen and not the actor.

Granted, there are people that can transcend this ala Robert Downey, Jr. But these guys? Uh uh.

Jul 25 - 06:16 PM

Val Mordas

Mel Gibson wipes his ass with Woody Allen.

Jul 25 - 06:54 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Before or after the jacuzzi?

Jul 25 - 07:12 PM

infernaldude

Infernal Dude

He just wanted a blow job.

Jul 25 - 08:33 PM

Swithin Charottes-Burg

Swithin Charottes-Burg

He did not marry his daughter nor his adopted daughter. She is the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow; Woody never adopted her. (Though one could argue he was a father figure.)

Jul 26 - 03:44 PM

Dave J

"He did not marry his daughter nor his adopted daughter. She is the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow; Woody never adopted her"

Of course not, because 'Mia's adopted daughter' was the type of person Woody would want to marry who "possibly" may have been infatuated with her without her turning the age of consent! And even though what you said is true, Woody Allen and Mia Farrow at the time were still a married couple whether they're common law or not!

Jul 26 - 04:22 PM

Claire McDaniel

Claire McDaniel

Allen may be overly adored by some and overly abhorred by others. He is talented and he has a recognized style. I think it's because he is making art that reflects the issues in his mind that he is always working out. That is what art is all about - whether those issues resonate with an audience is the unknown quantity.

Jul 27 - 11:55 AM

Claire McDaniel

Claire McDaniel

Also, it's hard to separate an artist from his private life when critiquing his work. You can appreciate one without approving of the other. But, sometimes you can't.

Jul 27 - 11:57 AM

Andrew Rossi

Andrew Rossi

love midnight in paris

Jul 24 - 07:24 PM

Erric E.

Erric Emerson

Jul 24 - 07:39 PM

Jul 24 - 08:38 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

You don't care yet you responded..hmm someone is talking out of their ass hole.

Jul 24 - 10:45 PM

Val Mordas

^ See this here is a troll, for reference. No relevance to the topic at all.

Jul 25 - 04:55 AM

Zane B

Chum Chum

That's what I'm here for!

Jul 25 - 06:48 PM

Bruce Bethany

Bruce Bethany

Jul 26 - 07:42 AM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

Jul 26 - 09:39 AM

Jul 25 - 11:07 AM

Jul 25 - 12:43 PM

Jul 25 - 01:59 PM

Jul 25 - 02:45 PM

Val Mordas

I haven't even seen Fast and Furious 6, you ignorant jackass.

Jul 25 - 03:49 PM

Jul 25 - 04:30 PM

Jul 25 - 06:51 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

Val thinks Avatar is the best movie ever made?....
Yep. Troll.

Jul 25 - 06:52 PM

Val Mordas

Never said it was. Yep, wrong.

Jul 25 - 07:45 PM

Claire McDaniel

Claire McDaniel

Jul 27 - 11:51 AM

Jul 24 - 08:38 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

You don't care yet you responded..hmm someone is talking out of their ass hole.

Jul 24 - 10:45 PM

Val Mordas

^ See this here is a troll, for reference. No relevance to the topic at all.

Jul 25 - 04:55 AM

Zane B

Chum Chum

That's what I'm here for!

Jul 25 - 06:48 PM

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

<em>If I Stay</em>