Body Shots Reviews

½ August 30, 2014
hi does anybody know an erotic tv serie with this caractiristic: man closes woman's eyes with something and puts cherry in her mouth(this is not 91/2 weeks 1986) in other scene ab oy nad girl having sex in a room and a hidden camera captures their photoes??
½ February 24, 2014
A sad social commentary on the lives of young adults who are only looking to hook up and consider many sexual acts including fellatio to be so common they don't even count as sex. While there are pretty ladies getting out of clothes, there isn't enough of that to make up for the stench of the philosophies spouted by these poor, misguided losers.
½ February 15, 2013
Almost worth it for just Tara Reid pre-botched boob job.
November 15, 2012
One of the top 5 worst movies of '99.
½ September 25, 2012
Bit of a slow starter. Was wondering if they'd get over the fuck/sex/shit talk, 'cos if that would continue for too long it would've been a plain and boring movie. However, things change and the story becomes interesting about half an hour in. Especially the way things are portrait is very cleverly done, particularly showing both sides of a story at the same time and in sync - very clever editing.
However, towards the ending you're sort of left with your own ideas or lack thereof and it's unsure who did what.
Unsatisfactory ending.
ps: too many blondies! :)
½ May 6, 2012
twist turning film that is a dud. a cast full of up and coming stars are just dull and boring
March 21, 2012
What a terrible movie!
January 28, 2012
This is a really confusing film, pretty much all the way through too. I didn't know what was real and what wasn't. Was she really raped or did she black out? They are two questions you constantly have to ask yourself through the entire film. Who's story do you believe? Who's lying? Who's twisting the truth? Added to that all the swearing and sex between all the other characters it's the type of film you have to watch more than once to better understand it more. I've seen it a few times and still don't really know who to believe in the end. A good film, if you don't mind being confused easily!!!
February 25, 2011
I don't understand ANY of these reviews: Body Shots is hands down, one of the most honest movies in years about sex, nightlife, and being a young adult in California I've seen. And I've seen everything. Do NOT read ANY reviews about this movie before you see it. Just see it. Not only does it feature most of the people you've known and hung out with, but it also boasts one of the most truthful endings to a movie story you'll see.
August 11, 2010
The cast was pretty good and had an interesting plot. However, the ending was horrible.
½ April 8, 2010
Unsatisfactory ending.
ps: too many blondies! :)
January 5, 2010
April 24, 2009
One scene is good and this scene actually becomes the focal point of the entire CRAP movie. HAWAA - I got drunk and hooked up with a random guy and the next day, I will claim I was raped - HAWAA!
November 30, 2009
If I were a Martian responsible for judging the fate of humanity based on the male characters in this movie I would gather every nuclear bomb I could find and detonate them all at once and then take the earth and hurl it into the sun and then take what's left and throw that into a series of ever more powerful black holes just to be safe . . . Amanda Peet's radiance is the only reason I wanted to see this . . . it's actually a negative 8, but I give it 8 tomatoes just for her, so it winds up zero . . .
August 24, 2009
I have heard things about this movie... they make me want to see it.
½ March 19, 2009
A movie that tries to be controversial and "real" but is just terrible and fake. They also try to keep the audience attention with nudity which also doesn't work. I should have know that any movie that star Jerry O'Connell and Tera Reid should be avoided at all cost.
November 6, 2006
Saw about half an hour of it & it didn't suck so I wanna finish what I started.
December 2, 2008
Want to see a different side of Emily "Bulletgirl"Procter,check this movie out.
½ August 22, 2008
Watched this on late-night cable, and somehow I managed to watch the whole thing even though it sucked!

Ok, ok I'll admit it was because of the boobage... but still it was a waste of time.