Bollywood Dreams Reviews

September 13, 2008
It was okay and very predicable, cute story about an aspiring film star.
½ November 12, 2007
This was a rather enjoyable movie. If you are a fan of Bollywood films then this is one for you. As usual with this type of film, there is a happy ending for the lovers - so I love that.
July 9, 2009
An evidente example of Bolywood unpleasant.
½ June 11, 2009
Rangeela with a new name bollwood dreams. Good movie I liked all the loud flashy clothes unlike some reviewers!! ha ha. Rangeela was music director A. R. Rahman's first Hindi movie with an original score, as the previous ones were dubbed from his Tamil scores. The soundtrack features playback singer Asha Bhosle, who made a comeback singing Rahman's songs. Ok story good actors great music dance and song. Aamir Khan as Munna-- the male lead went on to Product the big Indian Hit Laagan 2001 that is a really good one.!! Milli- Urmila Matondkar went on to win several Indian best actress awards. I agree with other reviewer that subtitles timing is bad meaning they often do not match what is being said and often don't stay on the screen enough time to read. (and I am fast reader) also the actual dialogue is dubbed horribly and out of sync. I mean its 1995 and surely any professional director producers can get the lip sync to work~!!! I still enjoyed the move but it is a long movie 175 minutes!! 3 stars.