Borderline Cult - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Borderline Cult Reviews

½ October 29, 2008
i have nothing good to say about this move. it sucked big time. What was he thinking when he made this movie. I fell asleep 3 times before finishing it.
½ June 25, 2013
An insult to the film.
February 25, 2012
Poorly done, no nudity, and poor camera angles while butchering. but its good enough to keep
July 22, 2011
This movie is an absolute waste. I only paid $1.00 for this and I regret every single red cent. The acting is just horrible the plot doesn't exist. Well it does... three people lure women to a camp and kill them... thats it. No, I'm serious thats the whole plot it's 81 minutes of that. We actually never even learn the names of the victims. The gore is just fake and very stupid. Oh, and lets not forget the greatest soundtrack ever to grace a movie. Including such hits as echo of shovel digging dirt and constant drone of flies flying. If you like to sit down with friends and bash on bad movies this is probably your kind of thing. If you just love watching movies but always say "This movie needs more fly noises then you will be in love with this. But, if you are a normal everyday person and have half of a brain in your head then for all that is holy avoid this movie.
May 15, 2011
LittleMissBloodAndGuts
½ August 2, 2009
This gives new significance to the term, "4:20." Supposedly based on a real incident, an almost documentary style illustration of what author Edward Humes wrote about in his non-fiction book, Buried Secrets, and Larry Kahaner in Cults That Kill.

If you're interested in this sort of thing,, read about the notorious Carr Family from Grand Forks, North Dakota who indoctrinated Dave Berkowitz into The Church of the Process.
½ April 29, 2009
This movie is crap. It is not even good enough to be outraged about because of their attempt to use the Juarez murders as a backdrop to this stupid movie.
½ March 13, 2009
there was nothing good about this movie
½ October 29, 2008
July 31, 2008
When will I learn? Ulli Lommel made the superb German horror film THE TENDERNESS OF THE WOLVES way back in the early 70's, and the decent BOOGEYMAN and DEVONSVILLE TERROR in the early 80's. He hasn't made anything since that wasn't absolutely AWFUL! And yet I keep watching his movies! What the hell is wrong with me?

The only thing that kept BORDERLINE CULT from getting a half-star rating was the presence of the extremely attractive Elissa Dowling in the cast.
June 7, 2008
This movie sucks i saw the whole thing it is not worth ur time
½ May 5, 2008
Without a doubt, the worst movie I have seen in my entire life. I have seen better cinematography coming out of webcam videos on youtube and better writing from, wait, what writing? This feels like it was filmed as it went without any writing or idea of what they were going to do. And don't even get me started with the acting. Can you believe that even Paris Hilton can act better than these people (whoever they are)?
April 20, 2008
One of those movies that make you want to pull your hair out.
April 2, 2008
I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone besides the diehard horror fan who tries to see every last film in the genre. The entire film leaves a lot to be desired, yet I found myself perfectly entranced the entire time. While the "horror" aspect of the film was a definitive letdown, I was completely enthralled by each serial killer's life story, which was told in their own words. While I certainly don't see how Melanie managed to get 420 women to travel alone with a complete stranger into the middle of nowhere, I did find her tactics interesting. The film is highly unrealistic, but something about that almost served to make it more believable. All in all I did enjoy it, but I suspect few others ever would.
February 2, 2008
this movie gets no stars, because it was just lame and bad made, come on gosh
½ January 20, 2008
BAD BAD BAD MOVIE!!!!
December 2, 2007
Interesting. Maybe I should see it.
November 14, 2007
Don't ever see this fuckin movie. It makes House of 1000 Corpses look good. I spent my last $20 on it, fast forwarded through the whole thing in 20min. and promptly threw it in the trash can when I was done. Worse than the Grudge.
November 1, 2007
ulli lommel should be banned from making movies!!
November 1, 2007
Not interested. Don't like horror.