• R, 1 hr. 30 min.

December 15, 2009
A Comedy Bordering On Insanity
Anthony L

September 28, 2009
Nice idea, not a brilliant film but I do like Cheech, he's entertaining and very watchable!
Lafe F

August 8, 2007
Somewhat funny, but Cheech keeps hammering the title point "Born in East L.A." over our heads until it's annoying.
Jason S

February 26, 2007
Funny flick. I liked this one and my brother and I always watched it.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 22, 2007
pretty good movie
Juan C

April 27, 2011
easily cheech marin's hillarious and best performance he's been since up in smoke. A+
Donna D

November 13, 2008
Kinda cheesy, but Cheech Marin is so funny in this crazy comedy, as he plays Rudy, who accidently get's deported into Mexico when he forget's his ID at home. Funny scenes. ;)
iLeo
iLeo

April 12, 2007
Funny!
December 2, 2010
i'll remember i seen this movie in the theater i was about 7 and i'll remember i was an afraid with rudy (cheech marin) in tattoo scene. so now im so enjoy this movie of cheech marin the starring, written, and the director this film.

this is a good funniest comedy movie of with cheech marin did great role as rudy of the character. this is the good opening credit with the red-hair female walking by. i wish tommy chong appear an cameo and tommy is to turned it down and i wish myself that he should an cameo (sadly). so this is the funny plot and paul rodriguez (javier) also starring and funniest character also role as rudy's cousin.
December 3, 2008
I watched this movie at the prompting of my somewhat senile Dad. It's as low budget and low brow as it gets, but still couldn't help but find some parts pretty funny.
April 22, 2008
I can not count the times I have seen this movie! quite possibly my all time favorite fall back classic.
April 4, 2007
A great and funny film with Cheech Marin as a Hispanic-American mistaken for an illegal alien and gets deported to Tijuana, Mexico. Daniel Stern also stars in this film as a smuggler who ends up helping Cheech get back to the States.
Ida K

February 19, 2007
"If you want to be cool, first you pull your headband into the cool position. Then you just lean back, put this hand in your pocket and then you wave this hand behind you like you just cut one and you're trying to shoo away the steeench."
Ilovejrock
February 12, 2007
^^ hehehe this movie so funny!!!!!! Didn't get to see it all though *sobs* (It said the "F" word 6 times to many for my family to handle =P*
splittailluvr
October 6, 2006
A funny Cheech without a Chong but we have Daniel Stern as his sidekick this time around. Teaching the barrio slang to the Chineese guys is just plain crazy and funny and Kamala Lopez is one hot Latin in this movie.
July 6, 2007
The original poster for this was brilliant. I can barely remember the film though.
August 10, 2009
One of my "guilty pleasure" movies.
Juan C

April 27, 2011
March 19, 2011
I watched this movie as a 14 year old on VHS. Even then, it kind of sucked. Fortunately, I was only 14, and easily amused, so I watched it 4 more times before we took the tape back to the video store. Sucked every time.
dick h.