—— The Identical Sep 05

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Born To Be Wild Reviews

John B

April 7, 2011
Gorgeous and truly touching. Anything involving elephants should be a four star slam dunk for me at minimum. So why stop at 3 and a half? The length is ridiculously short. The amount of footage not used must have been tremendous. Why not let the audience see more? Both subjects have had hour long documentaries done on them in the past. Let us see more of the antics.
Deckard42
November 4, 2011
A lighthearted, environmentalist romp that is sure to have the female audience saying, "Awww...they're so cute."
June 15, 2012
Another Morgan Freeman-narrated documentary on the topic of animal orphanages in two separate continents. A beautiful one, even. It would be much better had the movie lasted more than a mere 40 mins and span on more stories than just the orangutans and the elephants. But for now, this would suffice!
lhiller
May 10, 2012
This is the type of movie that you enjoy seeing on the big screen...yet with a message. An IMAX doer. Also now playing "To the Arctic" (3D). I really appreciate these movies, a nice repreive from the theatrical releases--entertaining and edifying. See it.
timoncjm
April 21, 2012
It was a really enjoyable and very cute nature documentary. It had amazing cinematography, great narration, lots of adventure, plenty of laughs, great music and a very interesting storyline. It's one of the best nature movies of the last year. I highly recommend this movie for kids and adults.
August 26, 2014
Brilliantly touching and beautiful.
May 25, 2011
what IMAX is all about
June 17, 2012
Great footage, but disappointed by everything else. No charismatic people to give the stories impact and even morgan freeman seemed to not give a shit.
May 20, 2013
For all those animal lovers out there.... just 40 mnts, but filled with magical moments!
April 29, 2013
Good documentary. Charming Story. Real 3D picture. Notable film.
March 29, 2013
A heart-warming tale of nature, sure to enchant those cinema-going families.
Ellis F.
January 3, 2013
Decent. A little unsatisfying.
zafmonkey
December 20, 2012
Born to be Wild doesnâ(TM)t have much to offer in an educational aspect, but that doesnâ(TM)t prevent this beautifully filmed and charming documentary from maintaining a smile on my face for the brief entirety of the film. I was enraptured with utter joy watching high quality cuteness while also maintaining my belief in human kindness.
October 26, 2012
Surprised me a lot. It's more than your average documentary, Its extremely powerful and well made. Loved every minute of it.
October 19, 2012
I loved this movie! It was so beautiful, and it really got me to start liking the way people spend their time to help orphaned animals like the ones in this movie.
September 1, 2012
cutest movie ever111:)
April 28, 2012
40 minutes of incredibly powerful images and truly heartwarming stories, so recommended. watch in high resolution.
June 22, 2011
Absolutely beautiful, cute, emotional, and informative movie.
August 6, 2012
- Nacidos Para Ser Libres: Un buen documental que todos necesitamos ver. Emotivo e inspirador.