Born To Be Wild - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Born To Be Wild Reviews

January 30, 2016
As long as there are people in the world that are passionate about assisting nature rather than to destroy or exploit it for power or money, then there is still hope for us as a species. To me, this film is a glimpse of what we (humans) could be if more of us were to cherish the earth we live on.

We could solve so many global problems, including but not limited to our own. If we, as a whole, can just wake up and change the way we see the world, the possibilities are endless. Money, fame, and power can't be taken with you when you die....sooo wouldn't it make more since to work towards making the earth a better place for our children and grandchildren and so on?
January 4, 2016
Morgan Freeman narrates a nature documentary. Pretty much all that needs to be said. Both the women filmed are truly incredible and its packed with breathtaking footage of animals. Pretty much 40 minutes of awwww moments. Its also reasonably optimistic which is nice to see from a nature documentary as they do have tendency to be a bit doom and gloom.
½ May 21, 2015
OK it was boring! But 3D effects were good and orangutans were cute! Morgan Freeman did nice narration... But I don't wanna watch it again! Next!
January 29, 2015
Finalmente la pude ver. Hay gente que merece más que un paraiso.
½ January 21, 2015
Too adorable for words, but also far too short.
December 7, 2014
Extremely well shot and filmed, beautiful to watch
September 29, 2014
Born to be wild is simply a dazzling thing to watch. Especially if the video transfer is a well worth watching in IMAX and Blu-ray. It was heartily felt of love for these animals who are worth and ready to be born to be wild. An amazing cinematic documentary experience.
August 26, 2014
Brilliantly touching and beautiful.
February 23, 2014
Has there ever been an Imax movie that wasn't absolutely breathtaking? This was no exception. Outstanding visuals, and a great audio track, sounded great in surround sound. Loved it.
½ February 15, 2014
Really cute movie. Going from sad to nice moments.
November 4, 2011
A lighthearted, environmentalist romp that is sure to have the female audience saying, "Awww...they're so cute."
May 25, 2011
what IMAX is all about
October 4, 2013
Its the cutest movie I ever seen.
September 15, 2013
awesome 40 minute documentary about the rescues of orphaned elephants in Africa and orphaned aranguatas in Indonesia. beautiful movie to be seen by the whole family
July 11, 2013
Love love LOVE this film. Heartwarming from start to finish.
½ June 17, 2012
Great footage, but disappointed by everything else. No charismatic people to give the stories impact and even morgan freeman seemed to not give a shit.
May 20, 2013
Loved this movie I bought it in 3d looks awesome
½ May 20, 2013
For all those animal lovers out there.... just 40 mnts, but filled with magical moments!
½ April 29, 2013
Good documentary. Charming Story. Real 3D picture. Notable film.
April 6, 2013
Playing soccer with baby elephants very cool!