Born To Be Wild - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Born To Be Wild Reviews

½ May 21, 2015
OK it was boring! But 3D effects were good and orangutans were cute! Morgan Freeman did nice narration... But I don't wanna watch it again! Next!
½ January 21, 2015
Too adorable for words, but also far too short.
December 7, 2014
Extremely well shot and filmed, beautiful to watch
September 29, 2014
Born to be wild is simply a dazzling thing to watch. Especially if the video transfer is a well worth watching in IMAX and Blu-ray. It was heartily felt of love for these animals who are worth and ready to be born to be wild. An amazing cinematic documentary experience.
August 26, 2014
Brilliantly touching and beautiful.
February 23, 2014
Has there ever been an Imax movie that wasn't absolutely breathtaking? This was no exception. Outstanding visuals, and a great audio track, sounded great in surround sound. Loved it.
November 4, 2011
A lighthearted, environmentalist romp that is sure to have the female audience saying, "Awww...they're so cute."
May 25, 2011
what IMAX is all about
½ June 17, 2012
Great footage, but disappointed by everything else. No charismatic people to give the stories impact and even morgan freeman seemed to not give a shit.
May 20, 2013
Loved this movie I bought it in 3d looks awesome
½ May 20, 2013
For all those animal lovers out there.... just 40 mnts, but filled with magical moments!
½ April 29, 2013
Good documentary. Charming Story. Real 3D picture. Notable film.
April 6, 2013
Playing soccer with baby elephants very cool!
March 29, 2013
A heart-warming tale of nature, sure to enchant those cinema-going families.
March 19, 2013
I will always remember this
February 24, 2013
I really enjoyed this, but it was very short and quite simple.
April 15, 2012
This is a documentary about a group of people raising abounded animals until they are grown up enough to let them go into the wild life. Not what I expected.
½ January 19, 2013
Much to short but great story- and super interesting.
January 6, 2013
Watched this on IMAX wow! Love it!
½ January 3, 2013
Decent. A little unsatisfying.