The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas) Quotes
The top The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas) quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Bruno: We're not supposed to be friends, you and me. We're meant to be enemies. Did you know that?‐ Submitted by Amir V (3 years ago)
- Bruno: We're not supposed to be friends, you and me. We're meant to be enemies. Did you know that?‐ Submitted by Jillian L (3 years ago)
- Elsa Bruno's Mother: It won't feel like home until we make it feel like home.‐ Submitted by Nusfish K (4 years ago)
- Pavel: I practiced as a doctor.Bruno: You must not have been very good then, if you had to practice.
- Bruno: There is such thing as a nice Jew, though, isn't there?Herr Liszt: I think, Bruno, if you ever found a nice Jew, you would be the best explorer in the world.
- Bruno: Why do you wear pajamas all day?Shmuel: The soldiers. They took all our clothes away.Bruno: My dad's a soldier, but not the sort that takes people's clothes away.
- Bruno: He used to be a doctor once, but gave it all up to peel potatoes.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Bruno's Father: I'm a solider. Soldiers fight a war.Elsa Bruno's Mother: That's not war!Bruno's Father: It's a vital part of it!‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)