Brave

Brave

78%

Disaster? Just about.

Disjointed, unexplained situations, singing dragons for ..... well, no reason, mismatched and oddly placed background music. I couldn't finish it. Often the viewer will sit scratching her head saying, "Where'd he come from?" "How'd we get here?" "Why's he doing that?" Maybe it's the lack of fluidity in the animation that makes certain actions and movement difficult to interpret. All in all this film is difficult to follow, disjointed, and quite annoying, to say the least.
Jeff Brown
01-5-2013 04:59 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

Singing dragons!? There are no dragons here. Tell me what did you like from Brave cause I don't think you watched it.

Aug 13 - 04:34 PM

Timmy Olson

Timmy Olson

Brave was pixars best movie! Their worst are up,wall-e and finding nemo, those one were stupid and annoying! Also where the fuck did you get dragons you dum peice of shit!

Aug 7 - 07:26 PM

Marier Villarreal

Marier Villarreal

yeah, I liked Brave, but I had a feeling it didn't seemed like a Pixar film. My mom likes it and I do too, but could be much better.

Jun 12 - 05:35 PM

Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

My feelings for Brave are meh. It does have good animation and an interesting story, but the moment where she changes her fate, the film falls flat. It's not a bad film and is worth a one time watch, but Pixar could have done SO much better.

May 22 - 05:24 PM

Rami Nawfal

Rami Nawfal

Lack of fluidity in the animation? Are you mad? I think you watched the wrong film. I think Brave is a really nice film.

May 14 - 01:22 AM

Kevin Holiday

Kevin Holiday

Ummmm ... no singing dragons ...

Apr 1 - 07:39 PM

Nick M.

Nick Mullins

I agree

Mar 12 - 08:17 AM

Cory Liddle

Cory Liddle

There's no dragons in this film!!

Feb 2 - 06:53 PM

hadisyd

Mike Richards

Well seems like you watched the wrong movie.

Jan 29 - 02:01 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile