Bring It On: All or Nothing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bring It On: All or Nothing Reviews

November 2, 2012
Some funny moments, but nothing we haven't seen before.
June 23, 2011
It wasn't that bad for a sequel of Bring It On. Hayden Panettiere and Solange Knowles carried the film and the guy wasn't that bad. It's probably one of the best out of the sequels, which doesn't really say much. The beginning of the film was quite funny and the ending was one that made you smile. It's not as bad as people make it out to be, I'd reccomend it.
November 9, 2007
I was very surprised to find this actually wasn't all that bad! Of course the original one was better, and this is just a b grade piece of fluff, but it was enjoyable. A few laughs and kept me interested right through to the end even though it was totally predictable. If you liked the original, give it a shot.
July 15, 2009
Another surprisingly decent entry into a straight to video franchise. Panettiere gets in training for her costume in Heroes, in this expose of American schools and the class system. It's like series 4 of The Wire all over again. The acting is fine and at times is even inspired in comedy terms. Great supporting characters and witty one liners, plus a healthy dose of funny racist-lite humour. Nice choreography, cheerleaders and the feeling that everybody is having fun, make this an enjoyable watch.
½ January 22, 2007
before you judge me just know that i watched this while trying to sleep and my wife had it on the t.v. in the bedroom. its not that i couldnt sleep because i was interested, its that i couldnt sleep because watching this was like watching the slaughter of cows in a meat factory. its terrible but you cant take your eyes off it. the second worst film in the history of the world without question. oh the horror.
½ June 10, 2009
ok heres the message: white-on-black racism? bad. black-on-white racism? thats ok cause all white ppl are racist right? no.
½ January 30, 2007
Hilarious and sexy better than the original, and almost as genuinely fun as Clueless! Hayden Panettiere is fantastic as a transfer student of cheerleading even her dance performance with her squad is exciting like Step Up 2: The Street at the ending. Panettiere came back as the cheerleader in the first and second season of TV's Heroes, does that give you memories, huh?
½ November 13, 2006
Actually good... Better than the second movie... But, I wonder why America still make this movie into a trilogy... And I still want to know how much series again that they will make...
½ December 4, 2013
Guilty pleasure!
July 20, 2011
Better than the previous one, the portrayal of the New School, cheesy at times.
March 3, 2010
This is a worthy direct-to-video sequel to the original. It's a fun and entertaining film to watch with good and energetic dance choreography and moves.
January 28, 2009
January 28, 2008
I will totally admit it. The abundant amount of hot girls in this scored 2.75 of the 3 stars I gave it.
½ May 7, 2007
Not very good. The first one was ok, but they really shouldn't have done a sequel.
May 9, 2012
Bring it On- All or Nothing. Yee haw, come here to this fine fest of stereotype! You got your hood girls, bad cholas, scared rich white girls, ignoramus characters, cheating boyfriends, betrayed friends, and a lot more. Yall will love this hoot-in-nanny. Unlike the comical and freshly made debut, bring it on- All or Nothing is painstaking rodeo of clichà (C)s with a lot of negative stereotype that is not really new or exactly funny. The plot here involves a Hayden Pantinerre as Britney, a rich girl whose world ends when her dad moves the family into the wrong side of town. She puts in charge a dicktator for a cheerleader and swears she would never cheer again. WRONG! Her love and passion for cheering bring her back to the pomp-pomp only this time she learns about the kind swing dig the folks run in the high school. The girls at her school are very stuck up which is sad when they mistake it for toughness. I knew a few cheerleaders back in my high school days and junior college. They were very nice and friendly at least externally. Here, the stuck up cheerleaders are very upfront about it which makes it hard to root for anyone. The plot is very predictable and lame along with the horrible conflict involving cheating boyfriend and backstabbing girlfriend. The people in the film demonstrate a lot of talent during the competition if only the writers and the director were talented as well. Oh, that also counts to the acting and likeability. There are barely any laughs in the film. The big finale includes Britney and her team winning after doing something called crumping which required nothing really inspiring. The victory for them is as bad as the mediocre tune the class of students won in Sister Act 2. Bring it on- All or Nothing is the kind of the film that will inspire future filmmakers and viewers to rent Cheerleader Massacre. It is not a complete utter piece of crap, but it is no good by all means. It was nice to Rihanna too.
½ January 21, 2012
It was on TV and I was procrastinating.

Every guy loves a good cheerleader movie. And it had some funny parts that made me laugh.

Don't judge me.
½ July 24, 2010
This movie series really suck. This is really scraping the bottom of the sh*t barrel.
It isn't that funny or great. I hate this movie.
January 19, 2010
has a good fight to it where girls need to decide on what they want to do and how they should be and their attitude especially the ones that are popular at school that is not a way to act at all they should be nice to others as the rest of us also do try to be kind to them too
January 8, 2010
½ August 19, 2009
Rihanna's only in it for two seconds. Other than that, I like the Bring It On movies for some reason. Hayden was good, but I disliked the whole Solange thing. It has some funny moments, but not that many. Overall, it's the usual cheerleader moves in, trying to fit in in a new environment and whatnot.