Britney Spears - For The Record - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Britney Spears - For The Record Reviews

February 8, 2015
Despite having a lot of ground to cover, For the record is a lazy and pretty simple documentary.
½ April 16, 2013
Even though the public might look this and think Britney Spears that's gonna be crap but this documentary really is one to look out for.
August 1, 2012
It was very deep and very sad.... But LOVED it!!!!!
February 8, 2013
Saw this on much music, was insightful to hear things from her prospective though it didn't change my opinion that a life time full of stardom can really negatively effect someones mentality. She seems numb in the sense that she more then likely is on some anti anxiety/anti depressant... but who can blame her...
October 28, 2012
I do not want to see this.
June 7, 2012
Really gives you an insight into one of the biggest pop stars lives. Ive been a britney fan for many years and this made me see her in a completely different light... I realized she's just a human being like us all!
July 1, 2012
Pretty deep and kinda sad. Gives you respect for her.
October 22, 2011
Best documentary ive ever seen in my life! Made me a britney spears fan after watching this and hearin circus :)
½ June 11, 2010
Britney Spears- For The Record is just a masterpiece!!!

It tells her story when she had a breakdown, her album Circus (wich is like the main concept of the documentary) but also how she fought for her life, for her kids, and for her entire family. It has an emotional background, it really sinks into her latest "break-down" and all that stuff. It also gives the audience an idea of how her life really is, how she battled trought all these years.

100/100

So if your are a real fan of Britney, u wouldn't want to miss it... check it out, its a real show ;)