Buddy Reviews

½ March 1, 2011
A charming film that demonstrates the true meaning of friendship, love, acceptance, and forgiveness. A warm, and truly funny comedy with excellent acting, and pacing. Very enjoyable, and smart.
August 17, 2007
This movie was excellent. The acting was great, the story was great, and It kept my attention constantly!
½ January 31, 2015
A slacker movie with a big heart.
January 28, 2015
A fun film with a great starring performance from Nicolai Cleve Broch. Morton Tyldum, the Oscar nominated director of The Imitation Game, directed this and I think I'll check out more of his other films like this because I had a great time watching this
½ May 13, 2014
Light Norwegian comedy. Count how many times characters say, "Hi!" to one another for an added bonus.
January 31, 2014
This film clearly demonstrates how fame can effect an individual and the results that can have on your friends. It is funny, sweet and moving. watch it.
½ March 28, 2011
buddy is fresh and alive with youthful fun and the innocent quality of being true to oneself and loving others. great entertainment and warm heartfelt acting and screenwriting. critics who say they seen this before might consider that all love is before but with just little twist that make life interesting. this is a great film.
July 20, 2010
You know, really, this is not the typical film I would normally view. As a new Film Movement subscriber, however, I purchased this movie because it looked good. I believe it was, even if predictable. I probably liked it more because this was a Norwegian film, and not a goofy American. I rarely enjoy a love story but this one was quite good. Buddy films are usually a bore for me, but I felt envious of this crowd and wished I could be their pal as well. The acting was quite good. The pop music was fresh. And this film will be hard to rent or find anywhere.
July 20, 2010
Buddy. An inspiring, thought-provoking masterpiece. The movie Buddy is one of the best movies i've seen. Touching, emotional, romantic, funny. It made me laugh and cry. I went on the same rollercoaster of emotions as Kristoffer and his mates. I thouroughly enjoyed this movie and cant wait to see it again!
½ July 20, 2010
A great movie from Norway.
[b][u]Span[/u][/b]
(Ouch, I bit my tongue!) I thought I'd let everyone who's interested (and everyone whio's not for that matter:p) know about a great Norwegian band!:D Anyone heard of Span? no? Well if you like rock, I think you should download some of their songs! "Found" is really good, and...hmm..."on my way down" is good and..."kicking" and..."peaceful" is very...well, the beginning is very peaceful hmm, I don't know which songs are the best ones, but that's a few of them!

[b][u]Buddy[/u][/b]
The Norwegian movie "buddy" came at the same time as pirates came to Norway, so I wasn't really interested in seeing it when it was new...I'd rather spend my money watching PotC over and over and over, even if people kept telling me buddy was good. Anyway, I saw it the other day, and I really liked it! It was much more realistic than other american movies of the same genre (romantic/comedy/drama) and it takes place in Oslo (where I live) so the setting's very familiar to me! It was a really cute movie and if you're ever gonna see a norwegian movie (yea sure you are...) well, if you are, you should see buddy! I'm giving it 8!:)

Oh, one more thing, I got A+ on my exam today!:D

Oh, and I'm seeing the prizoner of Azkaban today!:D