We all know where this movie is heading

Stallone sucks so we all know this will be bad
Movie 4.
01-28-2013 04:44 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

Whatever we/I think of Mr Stallone(give the HGH and 'roids up already...like 25 yrs to late) he's earned some points in these comebacks. And maybe some people, old-timers and newbies, get a few laughs and ughs ahhs from the "Expendables" that get studio Execs thinking he's worth a shot. With all this momentum and feel-good hope for the aging star(He's not aging very well his body is seriously freaky looking in a very bad way) and his answer is this steaming hot-mess of turd-feat! The action star returns to his patented mumbling dead-pan lines like: You can't just shoot that guy like that! (SS replies): What do you mean
? I just did...with a mouthful of marbles, making it impossible to comprehend unless you are used to such turd mouth...this character makes "Rocky" sound like a english PHD....Stallone will always be that silly over-inflated body with a twinge of possible movie-making genius who just can't get out of the way repeating the same mistakes over and over again and throwing away great chances at being a wonderful star that he 's earned and wasted because all his parts must be ripped and shredded and mumbling fools just like him...Peace Out!

Feb 11 - 09:24 PM

Antonio Zestio

Antonio Zestio

Stallone + Bullet to the Head + Walter Hill: C'mon you knew you were not going to get English Patient 2. Stallone is doing his thing...thats all.Not Night Hawks but not Stop or my Mom will Shoot either. At least it wasn't Warm Bodies. These robots were right:

http://blip.tv/sarchons-invade-the-movies/warm-bodies-2013-movie-review-by-sarchons-invade-the-movies-6523500

Feb 6 - 01:55 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Fuck you faghole

Jan 30 - 09:15 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

It may be horrible, but it'll be better than Movie 43.

Jan 29 - 05:47 PM

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

Is it better? What's the box office? Did it break 10 million yet?? They both suck and they suck badly...

Feb 24 - 11:14 PM

danteasdale458

Dan Teasdale

Says the retard who thought Movie 43 was "Might just be the funniest movie ever."
Go fuck a horse.

Jan 28 - 08:53 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

He may not, but I bet if he saw Daniel Craig do it in a Farrelly Brothers comedy he'd cry with laughter.

Jan 29 - 10:49 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

You just made my day, Dan.

Jan 29 - 05:46 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile