Bundle of Joy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bundle of Joy Reviews

½ February 2, 2014
Bundle of Joy is a decent film. It is about an over-eager clerk in a large department store who finds an adorable baby on the steps of the foundling home and the folks inside mistake her for the mother. Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher give good performances. The screenplay is enjoyable but a little slow in places. Norman Taurog did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor and music.
½ May 19, 2013
My kinda oldie but goodie
½ July 14, 2011
Cute remake of Bachelor Mother,about a Salesgirl who finds a Baby on a Doorstep & everyone assumes it is hers. I Love Debbie in this Role, but it's a Toss Up for me who I prefer, Debbie Reynolds or Ginger Rogers in the same role, both comic genius with extraordinary talents in Acting, Singing, Dancing, & both with that irresistible "Cute" Factor.I never realized what a beautiful Sinatra~esque Voice Eddie Fisher had(Debbie's Real Life Hubby at the Time), maybe that's what was the appeal that got the Womanizing Cad two of the most amazing Women of the Time(He left Debbie Reynolds for Elizabeth Taylor in case your not acquainted with that bit of Hollywood Scandal)
½ May 9, 2011
Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher in an enjoyable little musical that is a remake of the elder film Bachelor Mother. Debbie who was 4 months pregnant herself during the making of this also does quite a lively jitterbug in this. Fun old film.
February 23, 2009
This is a good remake if you like the storyline. This was a remake of the black and white film, 'Bachelor Mother' with Rogers and Niven
jjnxn
½ January 3, 2009
innocuous trifle with Debbie, who was expecting Carrie Fisher at the time, appealing. As an actor Eddie was a pretty good singer.
December 25, 2008
I love this movie, it is so cute!!
½ April 28, 2008
My kinda oldie but goodie
March 28, 2008
More average remake of "Bachelor Mother". Reynolds is very good, but Fisher is nowhere near as good as David Niven.
½ December 22, 2007
Cute remake of "Bachelor Mother" but the original is far better. An interesting piece of trivia: Debbie was pregnant at the time of filming. She and husband Eddie would soon welcome their daughter, Carrie Fisher (that's Princess Leia to all you nerds out there).
½ October 29, 2007
I love this film! Debbie Reynolds is great, and the baby is adorable! I don't always enjoy Eddie Fisher, but he has some hilarious moments.
December 18, 2005
This remake of "Bundle of Joy" is a cute romatic comedy and musical. Stars Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds were married when this was made. Good costumes, some pleasant musical numbers.