Burn Notice Reviews

½ October 20, 2011
TV show?
Please watch the SNL sketch "What is Burn Notice?".
½ June 28, 2011
This is a TV Series, don't know why it is here on Flixter, but just let me say, it may just be one on the Best Written & entertaining shows Currently on TV.New Season coming up, & I can't wait !!!
½ May 17, 2013
Found myself watching these via Netflix. Gabby making it worthwhile. "Superspy" too dumb to keep himself out of trouble, but smart enough to always weasel out of it. Paradox
March 4, 2011
An excellent program . . .The whole thing with a main plot for the Whole program and an individual plot per episode does oodles to keep the viewers waiting for more. Excellent planning and a taste of Government agencies, world of Espionage connected with the whole friends and family theme will definitely not fail to let the viewers expectations down . .
August 18, 2010
Diggin' this show. Watching the first season. The plots aren't all that original, but the characters are interesting enough and love me some Bruce Campbell. And Gabrielle Anwar can have me.
October 2, 2009
I really wondered whether I'd like this series, but all doubt left after investing my time into a few shows. I'm really glad Gabrielle Anwar ditched the annoying accent after the pilot. Anyway, fun show to watch! Like a modern-day MacGyver.
½ July 7, 2008
Love the Show! Love the Characters! Great Chemistry!