Camel Spiders Reviews

July 30, 2012
I always root for the bad guy to get eaten by the monster, but I rarely look forward to the good guys being devoured. This film had me longing to see most of the characters under a pile of bad CGI, man-eating spiders, especially the little girl. This is a bad movie, made to be a bad movie, but it was so bad that it wasn't even good bad. That being said, there was still a moderate amount of flying blood and gore to earn it a star or two. I know C. Diddy isn't the greatest actor in the world, but he's not bad either. Why, oh why, movie gods, doesn't he find better roles?
½ January 13, 2014
terrible movie, terrible CGI, flimsy script and actors lacked character.. the spiders crawl around as if detached from the world and soldiers shoot at blue screens often pointing in the wrong direction and yet they hit there mark.. i bought it on special and have never watched it all the way through..
December 5, 2013
BAHAHAHAHA! It's awful but I love to watch awful sci-fi movies. I'm strange.
½ August 2, 2013
Probably one of the most ridiculous sci-fi horror movies created yet. There's no apparent point, the visuals are sup-par, and there was nothing that could keep me awake to watch this to the end.
January 31, 2013
They can run up to thirty miles per hour. They can grow as large as one foot long. And they can jump up to three feet high. If you believe any of these myths, then CAMEL SPIDERS is the film for you! Taken from the rumors of a giant monstrous arachnid that plagues marines in the Middle East, Roger Corman's latest monster mash follows the citizens of a small desert town who come under attack by a species of deadly spiders that have been brought back from Iraq. CAMEL SPIDERS never asks to be taken seriously, and follows Corman's usual formula that spreads out the action and gore in even intervals to maintain just enough interest for people to sit through the rest of the mindless plot. The acting is better than usual, with enjoyable leads played by THE HITCHER's C. Thomas Howell and Brian Krause of Charmed and SLEEPWALKERS. On the other hand, the computerization used to bring the spiders to life is entirely unconvincing, as the creatures hardly interact with the actors or environments. There is plenty of bloodshed to go around, however, ranking CAMEL SPIDERS just above DINOSHARK and SUPERGATOR.
½ October 5, 2012
This one of the WORST movies I've ever seen. Absolutely terrible, I had to turn it off! The special effects and editing is HORRENDOUS, and the acting is on the same level of awful.
September 23, 2012
I want my life back. the Worst movie ever made.
September 6, 2012
Mediocre butchering of science or horror or science fiction. To classify this movie as science fiction is the utmost insult to the genre.
½ August 8, 2012
Slow plot, boring characters, and mediocre computer effects. The spiders got boring to see after awhile and too many scenes were slow. It started off alright but failed to keep much interest throughout.
June 22, 2012
Boring. Turned it off after twenty minutes. Lots of screechy spiders that aren't at all scary. Acting is pretty bad too. -_-
½ May 5, 2012
Well..hmmm...the spider graphics weren't bad, they all made noise just like the spiders of our youth, and these were really pissed off. Not too cheesy, somebody really young who likes a critter movie might like it. It was forgettable.
April 16, 2012
Awesome movie! Karnell Matthews plays a great supporting role on the latter half. Fun!!