Camp Cucamonga Reviews

½ October 7, 2013
Ugh.. Well. I.. can't. This was just so bad. Jennifer Aniston had a rocky career start off between this and The Leprechaun. However, The Leprechaun was so bad it was funny, which made it kind of good. It turned out to be a sort of cult classic and has a significant fan base. Camp Cucamonga.. not so much. Most people don't even know what it is.. and they are lucky. The plot, or lack there of, is old, boring and just plain dumb. The events of the story don't even form together to make a plot. Although it was nice to see some familiar faces, the acting left something to be desired for sure. And the song.. anyone who's seen this knows what I mean. So irritating and to make matters worse, catchy. The movie ended with feelings of relief and "what the hell just happened". It's probably best to just stay away from this film.
February 26, 2013
Great Cast, really funny
December 11, 2012
I remember taping this as a young teen and watching it over and over again.
June 27, 2010
how can i watch this movie can someone tell me i want to watch it online
January 22, 2010
Oh my goodness, I didn't know Candace Cameron Bure was in this!! That's so cool. :) I so want to watch this movie!!
Liloh
June 20, 2008

The zaniest, most hilarious summer vacation ever!

Holly CRAP I don`t believe this Movie is on Flixster. It is one of my really all time Favorite TV Movies. I was about 13 I guess when I saw it for the first time. I still remember the Song. It is such a great Teenie Movie. What a Shame no DVD no VHS. Like as if it is forgotten. Aniston and Mc Keller in their young years. I just love this Movie. The last Time I watched this Movie was gee lemme think, oh late 90`s, but before I saw it about 3 times. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Oh the good ol teenie years.
I can nearly still hear the song Camp Cucamonga. Dammit wot was the song name again?
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
July 22, 2008
Awesome summer movie watching it in the dead of winter is sure to remind anyone of summer fun.
NaWia
½ June 22, 2008
Great Movie, reminds me of some great moments as Teenage. This Movie inspired me very much.
November 20, 2007
I remember loving this movie as a kid. I would love to see it again! Scene it again. Was pretty fun.
½ December 19, 2005
Fun early 90's movie. Hilarious to watch now.
December 24, 2007
This was on of the sickest movies ever!
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one...
August 21, 2007
Zero interest. ZERO.
July 27, 2007
WOW itīs so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really i love that movie....
itīs with candace cameron of full house she played DJ Tanner.
July 10, 2007
An assembly of some of TV's most popular child stars! It has Steve Urkel rapping for crying out loud! It was a riot! Now when are they going to put CLASS CRUISE out on DVD?
½ May 24, 2007
Such crap, such fun. Some movies just get the good rating for kid in you who loved it.
May 1, 2007
Great Cast, really funny
½ April 11, 2007
Camp Cuacamunga...Oh Yeah...Un Huh.
½ March 19, 2007