Car 54, Where Are You? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Car 54, Where Are You? Reviews

½ July 25, 2007
I watched less than 5 minutes, fast forwarding through most. I just couldn't take it...
August 16, 2009
Wow, this really is pretty bad. It is an insult to the tv series from the 1960's that bears the same name. Rosie O'Donnell has a good bit though. This film just isn't funny.
½ July 10, 2007
I liked the TV show a lot better. If you've ever heard of the New York Dolls, you can't possibily take David Johansen seriously or even comedically for that matter.
½ June 25, 2007
The only thing you need to know is that the film includes the most unwatchable consensual sex scene ever with David Jahansen and Rosie O'Donnell. I will never get the cries of "Oh, Gunther!" out of my head.
½ April 19, 2015
This Car 54 can stay lost.
½ October 11, 2014
Unfunny and forgettable. That's all I can say.
November 25, 2013
.No no no no no no no no no no no no no. NO! It's just NOT funny.
August 3, 2012
this movie is so bad it is not even worth thinking about it
July 19, 2012
by far one of the best movies ever filmed. rosie o'donnells performance saves this film. right up there with american classics such as casablanca and scarface.
January 13, 2010
One of the worst films of all time.
½ November 28, 2005
½ November 13, 2004
I was very upset when I saw this movie. It really mad me mad that they would waste good film and good time on this garbage. The script is horrible, the acting is horrifying and the director must have been insane! I sat throught the whole movie waiting for it to be over... and finally it was. That was the best part. Anyways...

Overall score: 1/10 (the one is because there was a few minor chuckles)
December 10, 2003
This is the worst movie of all time!!!!!!!!
OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!