Car Wash Reviews

½ October 21, 2014
Just really a hodgepodge of dumb oneliners and situations. Couldnt get into it at all.
½ September 1, 2011
The happenings at the local car wash supported by a dominant soul soundtrack. A slight divergence with mostly stereotypical characters. Carlin and Pryor do not lend as much as you would hope for.
½ July 27, 2014
Basically a plotless movie that is still a lot of fun. Richard Pryor will be the most recognizable face in the movie in a huge ensemble cast that will take you on a journey back to the 1970's. Don't take it too seriously and enjoy the ride through the carwash and maybe have fun to see if you can recognize all the players in the cast.
½ February 22, 2014
only part i was excited about what george carlin, but it's okay to watch...i just didn't really like it that much.
½ May 4, 2013
Car Wash is a funny film. It is about a close-knit group of employees who work at a car wash. Franklyn Ajaye and Richard Pryor give excellent performances. The script is well written. Michael Schultz did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the humor. Car Wash is a must see.
March 16, 2013
Breezy enjoyable romp. Highlights: George Carlin and Richard Pryor...
January 27, 2013
Lots of simultaneous story lines keep the movie from falling flat;
January 24, 2013
Pimp baby, i'm a Pimp dont make me get my baby powder, and slap you like the hoe u's is.
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
November 29, 2012
86%

Commentary of the working stiff. High energy characters, with a mostly chill atmosphere.
½ July 2, 2007
A fun 70s time capsule.
August 16, 2012
Hillarious comedy set in and around a working day in a Los Angles Carwash.
½ February 12, 2012
Man, I remember this film.
I absolutely loved it.
Such a charming little piece of cinema.
May 21, 2011
"The best place for money... is right here in my pocket."

I loved this movie as a kid, I thought it was sooo funny. All these different stories intersect at the car wash: Richard Pryor & the Pointer Sisters were young & sexy and Prof Irwin Corey was hilarious (how can anyone forget the Pee Bomb? lol.) With Melanie Mayron, George Carlin & Antonio Vargas.
March 20, 2011
I happen to think that this is the BEST MOVIE EVER!!! I saw this movie in a defunct Fremont, California Drive-in Movie theater.
September 6, 2010
Not quite what I expected from what I'd heard about it, but it's a good movie. It has some really funny scenes, and good music.
October 17, 2010
A fun comedy film. Funny and entertaining.
September 27, 2010
I always loved 'Car Wash' it is so funny to me.I can watch it over and over...I like movies u can watch again and still get enjoyment from it.
½ June 17, 2010