Carbon Nation Reviews

February 2, 2014
Absolutely a must see! Would be great to have continuous updates to this documentary on the current status of many of the solutions proposed in the movie.
September 30, 2012
Optimistic take on global warming and what can be done to counter it. No ground breaking revelations, but inspirational nonetheless.
½ August 20, 2012
can't wait for the first solar jet.
August 19, 2012
@Eve Applebaum-Dominick

"I find it incredibly interesting that the "audience rating is 76% while the "critics" ratings is only 40%....what's up with that? That's a string difference...it almost makes me wonder about the sincerity of "critics". Somewhat disturbing really...even FILM Critics are getting handouts?? "

It's more likely that the film critics are comprised of people with both views. Those that believe in climate change and those that don't, and the "audience" that actually watches a movie like this is a vast majority of those that do believe in climate change. Hence the large disparity in reviews.
August 18, 2012
May 29, 2012
I wanted to see this film ever since I saw the trailer. As informative and well-intentioned as the movie certainly is, the trailer is unfortunately more exciting and better made than the movie itself. My top two critiques of the film are the pace (slow) and the narration. I'm still giving 3 stars solely because the information is so important.
May 15, 2012
Awesome. The cynicism in some of the reviews is a large part of the reason this film is important.
May 22, 2011
Great film. Focused on the positive things that people are doing to create a clean secure energy future for the world.
May 12, 2011
Absolutely fabulous. In the same documentary league as "An Inconvenient Truth" and "Supersize Me". Wanted to immediately watch it a second time.
February 15, 2011
These reviews are brutal! Just can't do it.
February 12, 2011
Carbon Nation shows how it's possible to build an efficient, renewable energy infrastructure. HIGHLY Recommended.
½ February 10, 2011
Great to see an environmental documentary that's not depressing. Carbon Nation is hopeful, and focused on smart solutions from the right or left.
January 20, 2011
Another anticipated environmental movie!
January 13, 2011
Anything Van Jone's is a proponent of must surely be worthless. The appearance of this piece of human garbage in this movie, totally discredits the message Byck is attempting to sell