Carnosaur 3: Primal Species - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carnosaur 3: Primal Species Reviews

Keiko A. --Samurai--
September 7, 2010
Directed by Jonathan Winfrey and staring Scott Valentine, Janet Gunn and Rick Dean

Carnosaur is the best movie ever made because of how creative it is and it is still my favorite film after all these years. Before Carnosaur it was howls moving castle, Meany still ask me why it is my favorite movie I like it for all the wrong reasons okay. Dinosaurs killing people, People fighting back, Getting there arms and legs torn off, Big battle between a T-REX and a bulldozer. It just makes the best movie.

"SPOILERS"

Before I write this review I won't to recap what has just happened so you understand why I hate it.

CARNOSAUR

A deadly biological virus is be unleashed upon the world and infects a small town and the virus aftermath if not contained will wipe out the human race and Carnosaur will roam the earth again. 2 people an environmental activist and a security guard try to stop the spread before the Carnosaur escape even further.

CARNOSAUR 2

In the aftermath the virus failed and was rendered useless and the remaining Carnosaur were shot dead and burned same with the contaminated victims. But not long after the Carnosaur are back and they take over a mining facility. A team is sent into find out what happened.

CARNOSAUR 3

International terrorists are terrified when their hijacked cargo turns out to be genetically engineered dinosaurs. Now... the army commando team attempting recovery of this secret cargo is about to make the same deadly discovery.

Carnosaur 3 is just so terrible same with the others how did it go from being my favourite movie is the first film to something so crap and awful. The reason is that NO ONE CAN WRITE SOMETHING GOOD. Its just the same shit over and over trust me.

0% for story nothing cool ever happened just Carnosaur coming back and escaping once again.

5% for acting again no one can act for shit. One person was alright.

5% for special effects the Carnosaur look awful one of the effects out of the whole movie look okay. The action scenes are very dull.

0% for characters yet again there is noting on them just them talking about nothing.

1% for everything else. Not sure what doen't make me give it a zero.

Here is a nice fact in japan this is called primal species do you know why? Becuase there never was a carnosaur 3 they called it that for some little recignition. Thats why the story is so untrue to the others.

Just skip it.

Keiko's score 5-100
½ April 30, 2008
Men in suits as dinosaurs is simply brilliant. Who needs Jurassic Park when you can have much more cheesy fun with Primal Species. The T-Rex that can only move its stiff neck up and down is also awesome. The dinosaur vision segments are a fantastically cheap way of avoiding any real efforts at film making and the actors shout, spit and take it all very seriously. This is high camp comedy with the added bonus of an army officer who mentions donkeys quite a bit. ???
½ March 27, 2007
Cheesey movie. If you're a special FX freak, you'll be disappointed by this movie, but if you like B-Movies and dinosaurs, you'll love this movie.
October 27, 2011
OMG, stolen special effects, cheesy re-done plot, horrible acting...What more can you say about this SYFY "D" movie"
½ July 11, 2007
cheesy, moronic, and stale with acting.. these are what makes carnosaur 3, a guilty pleasure not for the faint of all but for horror fanatics and just plain out gore fanatics its worth a shot to sit down and laugh at
½ July 23, 2013
the weakest entry in the trilogy but still a good time and worth a watch if u liked the first 2 the one thing that didnt make sense was how did the dinosaurs end up on the boat
May 26, 2013
Very, very bad! A rip off of Jurassic Park, especially The Lost World: Jurassic Park!
½ May 13, 2012
A Very Entertaining Bloody B Movie.
½ October 18, 2012
A sense of humor makes this the best in the trilogy. This is a B dinosaur movie for the fun of a B dinosaur movie. Yet again, however, the red stuff flies. Not exactly for the kids. . . .
½ June 12, 2012
Not as good as the others due to a drastically decrease in budget, but it comes off well. Scott Valentine does well, but Rick Dean steals the whole film......again!
½ March 11, 2012
Very boring and uninteresting. The dinosaurs aren't there very much, and when they are there, they are incredibly unrealistic and choppy looking. There is some decent gore, but the story doesn't make much sense and the characters are horrible, but there are still some fun cheesy moments.
½ July 24, 2011
The weakest of an already stupid trilogy, Carnosaur 3 is the worst looking, the most cheap-looking, and the most stupid of the series. And by golly, I liked it! Who could forget such scenes like the rubbery raptor running away from the soldier slowly and the soldier somehow misses shooting it, or the fact these soldiers are almost completely incompetent in their decisions and can't shoot for shit, or who could forget that the dinosaurs can make themselves recover from injuries this time around, and lastly the gloriously bad death scenes are still awesome to watch. Carnosaur 3 still proves there's plenty of dinosaur mayhem to go around for B-movie fanatics like myself. Come on Hollywood, you know you want to remake this series since you've basically run dry on ideas!
½ August 16, 2011
The third movie, why does it exist?
½ January 29, 2011
I can guarantee that if you ever watch this (which you probably won't), you will wish you never bothered. Primal Species is one of those films what isn't so bad it's good, it's just so bad it's.......... bad, I guess. Anyway, it was obvious that the producers and director of this film were only interested in the money from this, and instead of the makers of this film concentrating on "Carnosaurs", they seem to concentrate on the argument of: "which is better, the army or the navy?!?!" ha ha. At the end of the day, this is just pathetic, and nothing more than pathetic.
Shrewlord
January 5, 2011
Cheap rubbish - avoid watching it at any cost.
Keiko A. --Samurai--
September 7, 2010

"SPOILERS"

CARNOSAUR

CARNOSAUR 2

CARNOSAUR 3

5% for acting again no one can act for shit. One person was alright.

1% for everything else. Not sure what doen't make me give it a zero.

Just skip it.

Keiko's score 5-100
April 17, 2010
Same old, same old, in this rip off series that just doesnt seem to go away...theres one more.
June 23, 2009
carnosaur 3 primal species was the least good but fun to watch movie thats about a group of terrorist that think they stole uranium but find out they stole 2 raptors and a t-rex that they get killed by so a group of anti-terrorist special forces has to go in to see what problem was when they then find out that their next task is to capture one of the dinosaurs and when that doesnt work theres only one solution freeze them and blow them upand so the problems with the movie was that the acting wasnt that good, the movie is even cheaper than the last 2 movies and they are so cheap that you can see some of the flaws but the movie is fun to watch