50% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Carolina Moon Reviews

Leigh R

October 5, 2007
Pretty good flick. I enjoyed it while it was on but wouldn't watch it again.
ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 12, 2009
I didnt know this was based upom and that is why they are so kind to make movies
r traumatic childhood past (the death of her childhood friend and abusive father and so on nothing special to similar movies out there the difference is just that some of those are better.
Erin C

July 7, 2012
Suspenseful with lots of twists.
iLeo
iLeo

December 15, 2007
Interesting, but I think I prefer the book.
CMMZBABIIGURL
August 21, 2008
i loved the book (only book i ever really read.) so i saw the movie. they left out a lot of stuff but still good
Hamee
November 4, 2007
A wonderful movie. So it's a little on the corny, over-acted side, but it is still a great love story. Forlani and Hudson were beautiful together. As always there is a very emotional -yet happy- ending. I love movies like this and hope to see more movies inspired by Nora Robert's books. (Yes, I know, I am such a romantic sap.)
luvs2pleazzz
November 19, 2007
This was orginally a novel by Nora Roberts. I rented it for me and didnt think my bf would be interested in watchng it so I watched it alone. I changed my mind and think he will want to see it so I cant wait to watch it again with him. It has several characters that is kinda hard to keep straight, so you have to make sure you pause it if you get up to grab and stake or potty. Have a unexpected and suprising end. this movie has drama, romance, and great story line. I highly recommend it.
November 14, 2007
Not that bad.. at some points it seems like Claire Forlani fell a bit flat.. but not too bad.

I really liked the story, but I called the ending about 25 minutes in. Even though they gave a false front.. I knew it was who it was from the scene before "IT" happened.. not sure how I knew.. but I did. The story actually reminds me of The Gift.. (not a copy, just has the same feel to it)..
iloveoz
October 25, 2007
Good Movie. I'm not one for believing in the psychic powers coming from the dead but the movie was good all in all.
animamundi
July 25, 2013
A cliche South. Cheese made tolerable by Forlani's beauty, reminiscent of Loretta Lynn - the suggestion of whom provides a cultural authenticity, otherwise lacking.
February 15, 2013
Well, it was cheesy as hell, predictable and a bit silly, but I got to the end without hating all the characters so I guess that's an achievement.
September 1, 2012
good fun who done it with love on the line:)
jazza923
September 8, 2007
5.5/10. Clair Forlani is a big boost to this ordinary and predictable movie. It is similar to the Mary Higgins Clark films, kind of a Lifetime movie of the week type film. Interesting at least.