Carry on England Reviews

July 19, 2015
Now, I love the Carry On films, but this is, by far, my least favourite. The whole film feels really awkward as there's lots of painfully drawn out dialogue with no punchlines, and equally painfully drawn out scenes that just feel like time-fillers. The film doesn't really go anywhere and the younger performers seem a little static and unable to mould into the traditional Carry On spirit, despite their best efforts. Kenneth Connor and Windsor Davis do their best but poor Joan Sims is completely wasted with only a handful of lines. The performances from the likes of Judy Geeson and some of the other younger performers feel uncomfortably forced. Just didn't make me laugh and didn't feel like a true Carry On. Very flat throughout and just pathetic. A terrible waste and made me long for the classic era of the Carry On's.
October 25, 2012
Without most of the regular 'Carry On' cast, one would expect this offering to be a total turkey. Whilst this isn't the best in the series, it certainly isn't the worst, with a number of amusing moments and some pleasing performances.
August 6, 2010
I pretty much love evry on of the carry on set but this one is quite disapointing