See the Cars 2 Interactive Mega Poster

A fun exclusive poster from Disney!

Dust off the magnifying glass because we're going on an auto hunt! Disney has released an interactive mega poster for Cars 2, featuring the Pixar cast spread over an international panoramic landscape. There's Lightning McQueen in Tokyo! By the Tower Bridge, it's the Queen! And check out Luigi and Guido lookin' quite at home in Rome. See the mega poster below and discover each of the 27 characters for facts, videos, and more.

Cars 2 is out in theaters everywhere June 24th.

Comments

T45Red

Mitchell Nash

Each day I'm getting more and more excited to NOT see this movie! :D

Jun 10 - 02:05 PM

MAMOVIES

Matheus Cassiano

Ahh!! Why Pixar is making Cars 2??? Why not Incredibles 2 or Finding Nemo 2 ???!!

Jun 10 - 08:34 PM

Joey R.

Joey Rayburn

They say they only make sequels if they have a good enough idea. Finding Nemo was perfect and can't have a sequel. Does Nemo get lost again. Brad Bird can't make The Incredibles Sequel because he's directing 2 other movies

Jun 11 - 11:46 AM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Wait...I thought they were coming out with a sequel to the Incredibles. I'm pretty sure it was announced.

Jun 11 - 10:27 PM

CoreyG

Corey Gallagher

No, Brad Bird said he'd only do a sequel if he thinks of a good enough story, the only other sequel that's been announced is Monsters Inc 2.

Jun 11 - 11:57 PM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

I'll take your word for it, though I could have sworn I heard something about a 2013 release date. Guess not.

Jun 12 - 06:21 PM

Mr. Dufresne

Chip McNair

I'd be pissed if they were making a Finding Nemo sequel that was actually called "Finding Nemo 2". No matter what, the film can't be about "finding Nemo" again, or finding anybody for that matter.

Jun 12 - 10:50 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Finding Nemo 2: This Kids More Trouble Than He's Worth.

Jun 14 - 09:06 AM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Lol, Bigbrother. That made me laugh :)

Jun 14 - 07:45 PM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

You're right, Mr.Dufresne. A sequel is pretty much out of the question. Besides...any excuse NOT to give Ellen DeGeneres a job is okay in my book.

Jun 14 - 07:50 PM

JimmyDrew

Jimmy Drew

What not WALL-E 2?Yes,it's perfect.

Jun 11 - 11:30 PM

JimmyDrew

Jimmy Drew

Yeah,cars 2!However,the film will be released in my country later.

Jun 11 - 11:33 PM

Bow Ties are Cool

The Holy Rainbow of Awesomness

Who wants Nemo 2. It was a perfect STANDALONE movie.

Jun 12 - 01:51 AM

MAMOVIES

Matheus Cassiano

I know it's a perfect STANDALONE movie but I'd prefer to see Finding Nemo 2 than Cars 2....

Jun 12 - 02:02 PM

Chris L.

Chris Liu

They're making a sequel for Cars because Disney said, "Hey, do something to make us even more money."

First Cars spun into a franchise worth several billion in merchandise sold.

Jun 12 - 11:45 AM

Ellis F.

Ellis Fowler

Also, the Incredibles and Finding Nemo were not very good movies. Cars was waaaaaaaaay better. You butt-hole.

Jun 13 - 07:07 AM

MAMOVIES

Matheus Cassiano

That's not what you mom said about me last night..Although she did mention that word "butt-hole"

Jun 13 - 09:37 AM

Jacob M.

Jacob Mathew

CARS wasnt the best pixar movie!!!why a sequel???

Jun 10 - 09:25 PM

popyea

nick mckergow

Because of it's multi-billion dollar merchandising.

Jun 11 - 01:16 AM

Ethan P.

Ethan Prow

I think they wanted to make up for the first one. It was their worst movie by far, but still was good. They wanted to make up for this supposed flop probably, but it's not much of a flop if it's still a good movie.

Jun 11 - 10:36 AM

popyea

nick mckergow

Because of it's multi-billion dollar merchandising.

Jun 11 - 01:16 AM

CoreyG

Corey Gallagher

I like how people are acting like the original Cars was a bad film, it is better than most cinema today and it also still got rave reviews so I'll take a sequel.
This is exactly what I'm worried about, I think the fact that it is considered their weakest by many will really hurt the sequel, Cars 2, even though by fair standards it was a great movie. I think that people will go in with a much harsher criteria and expect it to be bad out of sheer stupidity and I'm half expecting it to get negative / rotten reviews simply because of that idea, but we'll see and I hope that I'm wrong, if it does I hope that it's because it's actually bad.

Jun 11 - 06:08 AM

Michael B.

Michael Bill

I hope it is a good movie. I really do. It just doesn't make sense that this would be their next way to go. They just made toy story 3, so all reviewers are going to be comparing it to that, PLUS it is a sequel to their weakest film overall, which is going to hurt them even more. Pixar doesn't have to worry about making money so it doesn't need another cars movie for all of it can make churning out toys. It really has a reputation to consider, and this probably wasn't their best move.

Jun 11 - 06:44 AM

Mr. Dufresne

Chip McNair

The first one has a 74% on here. I see Cars 2 getting an 83-85%.

Jun 13 - 01:25 PM

Jun 12 - 06:21 PM

Mr. Dufresne

Chip McNair

Jun 12 - 10:50 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Finding Nemo 2: This Kids More Trouble Than He's Worth.

Jun 14 - 09:06 AM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Lol, Bigbrother. That made me laugh :)

Jun 14 - 07:45 PM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Jun 14 - 07:50 PM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Didn't like the first one very much. The characters just aren't all that strong. Don't think I'll be seeing this one.

Jun 11 - 08:56 PM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Jun 11 - 10:27 PM

CoreyG

Corey Gallagher

Jun 11 - 11:57 PM

Linda B.

Linda Burke

Jun 12 - 06:21 PM

JimmyDrew

Jimmy Drew

What not WALL-E 2?Yes,it's perfect.

Jun 11 - 11:30 PM

JimmyDrew

Jimmy Drew

Yeah,cars 2!However,the film will be released in my country later.

Jun 11 - 11:33 PM

CoreyG

Corey Gallagher

Jun 11 - 11:57 PM

Bow Ties are Cool

The Holy Rainbow of Awesomness

Who wants Nemo 2. It was a perfect STANDALONE movie.

Jun 12 - 01:51 AM

MAMOVIES

Matheus Cassiano

Jun 12 - 02:02 PM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships