Critics Consensus: Cars 2 is Stuck in Neutral
Plus, Bad Teacher doesn't quite pass the test.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Leap Year, a drama about a journalist who engages in a steamy, complicated affair with a sadist, is at 100 percent.
- If a Tree Falls: A Story of the Earth Liberation Front, a documentary about the radical environmental group that engaged in domestic terrorism, is at 85 percent.
- Chris Weitz's A Better Life, a drama about an immigrant's struggle to provide for his teenage son, is at 83 percent.
- Passione, John Turturro's documentary tribute to the music and culture of Naples, is at 83 percent.
- Conan O'Brien Can't Stop, a doc about the comedian's stage show in the days after his public break from NBC, is at 79 percent.
- The Names of Love, a French romantic comedy about a radical woman who has affairs with conservatives in order to convert them to her cause, is at 67 percent.
- Turtle: The Incredible Journey, a doc about the 25-year global oceanic journey of a loggerhead turtle, is at 67 percent.
- General Orders No. 9, a meditative doc about the ecosystem of the South, is at 60 percent.
- The Best and the Brightest, starring Neil Patrick Harris and Amy Sedaris in a comedy about a couple that pulls out all the stops to get their child into an elite kindergarten, is at 36 percent.
- A Love Affair of Sorts, a lo-fi drama about a man who documents his tentative relationship with a woman he catches shoplifting, is at zero percent.