Cars 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cars 2 Reviews

February 26, 2016
la pelicula no me parece tan mala pero si es un poco floja y mediocre, sin duda esta pelicula le doy 3 estrellas porque no es la peor pelicula animada de la historia y ademas porque hay otras peliculas tan malas y horrible de animación como norm of the north,la gran asquerosidad foodfigth, esas peliculas tienen pesima animación pero esta tiene buena animación pero entendamos no es mala pero si es floja.
December 22, 2015
Cars 2 destroys Pixar's reputation with an annoying and uninteresting lead character, plot points that don't add-up, and childish boring humor.
½ May 18, 2015
It's just a Larry the Cable Guy movie acted out by the cast of "Cars."
April 10, 2016
It's cars 2 enough said
March 28, 2016
Might be a bit out of story, but it was pretty good.
March 26, 2016
I think its a awesome movie
½ March 27, 2014
Mejor dejen a estos personajes en las jugueterías, por que en el cine son fatales!
March 14, 2016
I enjoyed this film as I enjoy other Pixar films. Amazing animation, Good story & funny moments
May 20, 2011
Alright overall. Nothing really special and has to be Pixar's only bust.
June 26, 2015
This is the only Pixar film you can really classify as bad. Focusing more on Mater didn't really work, although the animation was pretty good. There's not really anything else positive I can say. And they just used it so they could sell a lot of merchandise, (because Cars sold a LOT in merchandise) If this was from a different studio , like Dreamworks or blue sky, it wouldn't seem as bad because Pixar is the greatest animations studio ever created.mean, really? CAR SPIES?! (yes, that is as stupid as it sounds
½ February 26, 2016
oh cars 2........ it suck...... yea just this is really bad..... just go and see Inside out !
December 10, 2012
I didn't think it would be possible but "Cars 2" is even more underrated than the first. Ok so when I rank the Pixar films, this one ends up on bottom, But the thing is, that isn't a bad thing considering how great there rest of the movies are. People who don't enjoy this movie typically don't find any amusement from the character of Mater. If you're like me and enjoy some of the silly humor from that character, you'll enjoy this movie. It's also a very fun movie and it's actually kind of exhilarating, which isn't something I'd call all Pixar movies. It's the type of movie that makes you feel like a kid again, and that is truly a great feeling.
½ June 27, 2011
Honestly, I don't know what everyone's problem with this movie was. I liked it a lot and honestly thought it was better than the first "Cars". I think people just jumped all over it because it wasn't "Toy Story 4". It wasn't perfect, or amongst Pixar's top 3 movies, but it was still really good, and didn't at all deserve a 33%. In my mind, Pixar's only slight misstep is still "A Bug's Life". This movie was very fun and much better than a lot of people gave it credit for.

UPDATE: Upon rewatching this film quite a few more times, I feel it actually is inferior to the original "Cars" and doesn't hold up very well with time. It still doesn't deserve the amount of hate it got at all but it IS among Pixar's weaker films, positive points or not.
½ January 21, 2016
Even if it has a complicated story, I still like really liked the movie.
½ June 9, 2015
A not needed sequel to a sort of okay movie
January 17, 2016
Cars 2 is an amazing sequel that turns the Cars franchise from racing to spies!
Cars 2 is hated by lots of Pixar fans, but it's a movie that is appealing, action-packed, and a little violent (but not violent enough for a PG rating).
January 16, 2016
Possibly the worst Pixar pos ever made
January 16, 2016
One of the best disney movies since cars 1!
June 20, 2015
The worst Pixar movie out there.