70% The Equalizer Sep 26

—— Sleepy Hollow: Season 2
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Cats & Dogs Reviews

May 2, 2011
A spy/war take on the problems between cats & dogs with good comedy and good cast, but there are some moments that are troubling to be watched by pets lovers. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
August 10, 2014
This movie does have problems figuring out what type of film it is--it is a comedy? Is it a dog-vs-cat spy movie? Is it a human-animal bonding movie? We still don't know by the films' end. Still some enjoyable laughs here though.
February 12, 2010
(First viewing - Summer 2001 in theaters)
July 4, 2014
Halarious family movie. Full of comedey and action. Grate for children and adults for all ages...And animal lovers!
November 23, 2009
Cats are evil dogs are good, how to make sure I tank this movie
May 27, 2014
Sean Hayes as Mr. Tinkles was the best part, other than that, most of the characters were very boring/uninteresting. Hey, at least Jeff Goldblum was in it, though, lol
dn623407
June 9, 2014
Like it. It was fun to watch.
Qasim Arif S.
April 26, 2014
Excellent Action + Adventure + Comedy + Family Movie.....................................
Excellent Work..........................
June 6, 2007
this movie was just terrible, even for a kids movie, it was just plain stupid.
March 3, 2014
found it funny and witty.
February 23, 2014
I've got to be real honest here. I think the 8th wonder of the world may be the fact that they made a sequel out of this movie. It was absolutely horrible. Just not good. Could have used my 87 minutes to clean a bathroom or something.....
January 18, 2014
Bit cheesy (13) TO OWN
November 29, 2013
I did like this at one point but it IS another one of those horrible CGI movies. Why are cats always the bad guys? This also has a really interesting cast considering how much the movie sort of doesn't reach a...better? level. Well, it isn't at all funny. Perhaps i'm just a mentally disturbed crazy cat lady or something. Yeah, i'll get 'em to piss on your washing!
timoncjm
October 20, 2013
It was a enjoyable, very funny and very entertaining live action family action comedy adventure. It had very great cinematography, great cast, comedy, lots of action, adventure, very fun characters, great special effects, great music and a fun story. It's one of the best live action family comedies of 2001. I recommend this movie to both kids and adults.
January 14, 2013
one of those movies that really liked years ago but upon further viewing found i lost interest in. more grating than anything
September 1, 2008
Garbage-- a film I would like to give stars in the negatives to.
August 28, 2013
saw it in theatres and hated it when I was a kid
July 22, 2013
It's an undeniably goofy movie, with some some forced sentimentality thrown in for good measure. However, I was forced to watch it many, many times before and the humor just never gets old.
July 12, 2013
Another kids movie that I enjoyed when I was 11 but is painful to watch now.
May 26, 2013
cats vs dogs who will win well watch the movie to find out